Pages

January 15, 2012

seray -personal


TO MY BEST FRIEND  If you're reading this, know that this is probably the most personal post I ever written in this blog, I just want to share as much about my life as possible and in this post, I'm going to write about a girl who was always there with me in this journey of mine. I'll try to keep this post as short as I can since this girl means the world to me, and I could never reflect her completely. She is my best friend and possibly the only true friend I've got, since the kindergarten. I don't have so many friends in school and out as a matter of fact, but I'm not complaining, I'm actually really glad to know each and every one of my friends. Friendship is really important, I came to see that friends are the most powerful thing in shaping one's life though it does't always turn out to be good.  This on the other hand, the friendship I have with Seray is something worth sharing and worth being thankful.

She is more likely a sister to me at this time, since I grew up with her, she helped me a lot to come to this point in my life, in any case. She is a part of the family, which you are going to witness in a minute. She was always there for me no matter what, even when I wasn't there for her, she is the most supportive and lively person I ever see. Our personality isn't that alike I must confess, but this only brings more fun and makes us even closer. I love her with all her being, because I know she will always be there for me throughout my life. Even when we fight, argue or have a conflict, I know that these things only make our bonds become tighter.

I wish you could meet her, seriously. She knows me the best in my friends, and I believe that will always be the case since I don't ever want to lose her. 

I love you Seray, I really do, even though I don't always show it. But I'm sure, you came to know me until now, and I'm sure you figured that I care and value so much about you.


From left to right: Me - Seray - My Mom - My Brother








1 comment:

  1. I say we never thank enough the people we truly care about so that's why this post is the best post i've ever read! Not only in your blog but in every blog I've ever read!

    You and Seray are really beautiful. And you two remind me of me and my best friend :P The way you write about Seray I could definitely write of my best friend Yasemin. It's great to have a good good friend :) Thank you for making this post it got me into a really good mood!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!