Pages

July 26, 2012

OOTD: Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror

Hey! I hope you're all doing fine and having a great time.
I used my hair straightener for the first time yesterday due to boredom, and at first my hair was at perfect condition. But then, the lovely humidity and temperature of Istanbul literally messed up with it and so my hair went a bit crazy (as seen in the pics). But anyways, I like to try different styles with my hair, and clothes so I guess I'll be using my straightener frequently.
As for my clothes, I paired soft pink with brown. I sometimes wander around my mom's closet and can find something for my taste as well (she dresses too girly, her closet is full of clothes with flowers and colorful patterns and everything, and I like to keep my outfits simple and sporty). I wanted to add a bit of fun with using the hair clip I got from Forever New and the sunnies from H&M. The heels also belong to my mom, and I must say, they are my new favorites!


Wearing:
H&M Sunnies,
Pink Shirt from mom's closet,
Zara Brown Shorts,
Bow Tie Ring from Accessorize,
Feathered Hair Clip from Forever New,
Arm Bracelet from a thrift store,
Pink Heels from mom's closet



While we were shooting, my brother literally screamed and pushed me away because I was so close to smash this little turtle. Isn't he so cute?



Don't forget to leave a comment and brighten up my day! :) Have a nice one folks.

42 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look, the feathered hair clip is gorgeous and that little turtle is extremely cute(:

    x
    Chloe
    http://couturegram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you honey, i'm glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  3. Following you back with Bloglovin and fanned you on Lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your hair straight looks so beautiful,love the feather hair accessorie and that cute pink top.
    I love the little tortoise so so cute,Id love one as a pet,there so adorable and slow :D

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment and for picking your fav outift.Hope your having a wonderful dayx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I had a tortoise when I was little and they do nothing but struggle while walking... But they're fun little creatures. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit!
    Lovely sunglasses!
    If you want, check out my blog:

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm following you as well. :)

      Delete
  7. You look amazing my dear!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.it/2012/07/long-white-skirt.html

    Ps. maybe follow each other's with facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't have a Facebook account for my blog, sorry about that. But I'd like to follow each other via GFC?

      Delete
  8. omg girl you're gorgeous! <3

    I'd love for us to follow each other! xx I'm following you now xx
    waiting for you to return the favor and follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much honey! I'm following you in a sec. :)

      Delete
  9. Aww you so-so-so cute! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! I'll take a look at yours immediately. x

      Delete
  11. Beautiful outfit! Nice blog!
    I follow you now! :) Could you follow back?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your top!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great this top and shoes honey, i really love them!
    your mum has a great style

    !xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your sunglasses, they're beautiful! I just followed you, would love it if you could visit my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea to follow each other! follow me here and on bloglovin and be sure I'll do the same ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit, you're very pretty:)
    Dear, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!I'm following also on google+ and you?!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, lookbook twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll do the same with the google+. I don't have accounts in most of the sites you mentioned, but I do have a lookbook, I'll write to you when I can follow you on there. :)

      Delete
  19. Love this summer look, especially the ruffled top. That little turtle is so cute. New follower here, hope you can stop by my blog soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a lovely blog that you have here
    Would you like to follow each other on blogger and blogloving?

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!