Pages

August 19, 2012

OOTD: I Swear to You, I'll be There for You

After two weeks of Dershane, I can finally breath again since my Dershane won't open until the 28th due to our national holiday (Ramadan). Regardless to say that I have around 1000 questions waiting for me to solve them during this week, how lovely. But I'm not complaining, I actually liked this two weeks really much.
İki haftalık Dershaneden sonra sonunda nefes alabiliyorum diyebilirim çünkü 28ine kadar Ramazan Bayramı denediyle Dershanem tatil. Tabii bu bir haftalık tatilde 1000 soruya yakın soru beni bekliyor, ne kadar hoş. Ama şikayet etmiyorum, aslına bakılırsa bu iki hafta gerçekten güzeldi.
Photos by Efe Güler.
I ment to post these photos earlier but you know me, I can get pretty lazy sometimes. What I like the most about this outfit is actually the shoes, they are super fun and cute! They, of course, belong to my mom since I know myself well enough that I won't wear these that much but I'm glad that my mom bought them anyways. So the shoes wraps up the whole outfit and bring it to a whole new level of fun, don't you think? I also wore my black skirt, so that my outfit won't be soooo colourful and the skirt balances everything out. Oh and if you didn't know, I love black so I HAD to wear this.
Bu fotoğrafları daha önceden paylaşmak istedim fakat beni bilirsiniz, bazen çok tembel olabiliyorum. Bu kıyafetle ilgili en sevdiğim parça ayakkabılar, çok şirin ve eğlenciler! Bunlar, tabii ki, anneme ait çünkü kendimi o kadar iyi tanıyorum ki bunları alırsam çok fazla giymeyecğimi biliyorum, fakat annem iyi ki almış. Kısacası ayakkabılar bütün kıyafeti tamamlayıp, eğlenceli bir boyuta taşıyor, değil mi? Aynı zamanda siyah eteğimi de giydim, böylelikle kombinasyon renk cümbüşüne dönmedi, etek kıyafeti dengeledi. Oh ve eğer bilmiyorduysanız, siyahı çok severim ve bunu giymek ZORUNDAYDIM.

Wearing:
Black Skirt from a Thrift Store,
Green Blouse from a Thrift Store,
Green Heels from My Mom's Closet.


My favourite photo of myself #uno.
En sevdiğim fotoğrafım #bir.


Hahaha, and this is the second best.
Ve bu da ikinci en iyi.


Please comment and let me know what you think of this Outfit of the Day.

67 comments:

  1. i love this so much! it fits so great on you.
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that Katarina! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad :)
      thanks for your comment, i'm following you :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely!!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. please feel free to enter my new giveaway! you can win one of two big jewellery and accessory prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooooo beautiful! The emerald green looks perfect next to your brown hair. Seriously, I think is this is the color that suits you in the best possible way :) And those heels are super cute<3 They look somehow like candies, yum! :D Have a great start for this week and enjoy your national holiday time (you're so lucky to have it)! And by the way, I asked you as a friend on Facebook :)

    xoxo Eeva
    eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! And as for your regards on my national holiday, trust me, I'm not lucky AT ALL, I've got tons of homeworks to do. :/ But I guess it's cool in a way. Anyways, you're my newest Facebook friend! :)

      Delete
  5. Love your blog!!!

    I am following you via GFC, follow back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devina, I'll surely follow you back. :)

      Delete
  6. You look lovely! The lace skirt is so cool!


    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing ! Very pretty face, wonderful hair and I like your green and black outfit =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!!! Amazing outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear, Im following your blog since a while now but this is my first comment:D you look beautiful here, love this green color and I have the same skirt :D only mine is pastel pink, anyway I would really love to see some more pictures of Istanbul, you live in one of the most beautiful citys in the world <3 Greetings from Sarajevo :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hiiii! Thanks so much, I bet you look so good in pink. :) And thanks for your feedback, I'll surely keep that in mind and show more of Istanbul in the future. xx

      Delete
  10. Thank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following back on google friend connect and I invite you to follow me on My lookbook, I will of course do the same :)

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on Lookbook aswell! :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! I follow you now!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful, love this look!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look!

    I am following you, follow back?

    http://eny-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the color of your top and i think we have the same lace skirt! thanks for your lovely comment, of course we can follow eachother! i'm your newest follower on gfc! please visit me and see if you want to follow too? i think you'll like my outfits, thanks!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  16. great blog! if you like travelling then check out my blog, we could follow each other :)

    www.hollyscrivener.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are following you now, follow us back

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are really beautiful, these photos are gorgeous!:) great outfit also! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helmiina, great to hear that! <3

      Delete
  19. hey I like your blog!!do you mind if we follow each other?
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute!

    xofemke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice blog and i love the shoes
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so stunning, dear! So glad you stumbled across my blog so I could discover yours...I adore your style! Of course we should follow each other! Following you now! xx

    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Ashley, you're so kind. I'm following back xx

      Delete
  23. lovely skirt! I'm your newest follower :)

    xoxo,
    Julyana


    Com Qual Estilo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photos dear! You look so cute! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS Win a pair of circle lens on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back as well sweetheart. xx

      Delete
  25. Dammit you looks so so sweet! I love that skirt it's soooo cute haha. And yes you are right it has been a looong time. I have to get back to this blogger life ! =)

    www.grumfus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you Sabina & thank you. :) And you should definitely get back to blogging, I miss reading your posts. :)

      Delete
  26. lovely blog, great style :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the comment on my blog !

    I love your outfit :)
    Of course we can follow each other ;)
    I follow you ;) now it's your turn ;)

    www.runwayhighway.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this outfit! That top is super cute.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your shoes dear! thanks for the follow. followed back :)

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. She is looking amazing It is a good blog and nice to know about this blog and thanks for sharing here with us.

    parking management system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, this really means so much!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!