Pages

August 4, 2012

Romwe Wishlist

Aloha! Sorry for not blogging for almost a week now, I've been having a tough week. Today, my dershane (it's like a teaching institution) started and it means nothing but one thing: Frustration. Just what I need. This week was relatively hard for me since I've been having a lot of boy trouble and school problems. I know they are regular things after a while but I don't know, I just didn't want to deal with any of it in this past couple of days. But I'm fine at the moment, which means I'll be posting more of my outfits and beauty products. So stay updated!
Anyways, these are my latest crushes on Romwe's site and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Dip Dye Sheer Shirt // Cut-Out Back Pleated Black Dress // Metallic Double-Breasted Embellished Blue Shorts.
(Funny names if you ask me.)

Rivets Black Canvas Shoes  // Anomalous Hem Riveted White Vest // White-Black Striped Suit


I hope you're all having a wonderful time! Don't forget to comment and tell me which one is your favourite. :)

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi love, thanks for commenting on my blog! I've already followed you a while ago, hope you follow back soon <3

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks, I haven't seen that. Following you back right now. :)

      Delete
  2. blue shorts would make any outfit amazing! loveee :)

    check out mine sometime?
    neededanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! And I hope you will have a better week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all bue number 1, 5 and 6 are my favs! ;D

    Kisses***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dip dye shirt is amazing!!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishes! :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great wishlist! :) Now I found my way to their online store too and I'm drooling after a couple of products already. Oh no, I shouldn't shop anything after my latest trip to the shopping center but.. :D I hope your boy & school troubles will be soon in the past, it's horrible to stress over such things! So have a great start for your week now dear!<3

    xoxo Eeva
    eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, Romwe is really amazing with such low prices! Thanks honey, they're getting better. :))

      Delete
  8. the dip dye sheer shirt and the spiky shoes are awesome!


    would you mind to follow each other? tell me if you want :D
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we can follow each other. :)

      Delete
  9. hi dear lovely items! I love the sheer shirt and the shoes:D
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. that shirt is faaaaab <3
    nice choices


    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I've loved your comment. Thanks so much! :)
      I'm following you back :)


      WhiteCloset
      Twitter
      Facebook

      Delete
    2. Appreciated, thanks sweety! :)

      Delete
  11. such a lovely items.
    thanks for your comment hun,it means a lot to me. i'm following you now so we can stay in touch :)
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!