Pages

September 14, 2012

Wishlist - Nastygal

As every girl, I'm a shopping addict myself and about two years ago I welcomed my first package delivered from an Online store. I never was a fan of that though, I still know that shopping through the internet isn't safe, but I can't help but to buy a couple of things per month. You can't blame me can you? I mean look at the pictures below, and you'll see what I mean. I came to know Nastygal because of Lookbook and I'm addicted ever since. They got the most fun clothes I ever see online, plus they are rather affordable than most of the other brands. (And their models are also the prettiest so +++)

Her kızda olduğu gibi, bende de alışveriş bağımlılığı var ve yaklaşık iki yıl önce online bir mağazadan ilk paketimi karşıladım. Bundan hoşlanmıyordum gerçi, halen de internet alışverişinin güvensiz olduğunun bilincindeyim, fakat gene de kendimi her ay birkaç şey almaktan alıkoyamıyorum. Beni suçlayabilir misiniz? Yani, alttaki fotoğraflara bakın ve ne demek istediğimi anlayacaksınız. Nastygal'le Lookbook sayesinde tanıştım ve o andan itibaren bağımlısı oldum. En eğlenceli kıyafetleri onlar yapıyorlar ve birçok markaya nazaran daha uygun fiyattalar. (Ve modelleri de çok güzel yani +++)
Santa Fe Stripe Romper  // Lunna Flat // Uptown Shorts - Cream

Tux Pocket Blouse //  Floral Sneakers // Tux Stripe Skinny Jeans
Which one's your favourite? 

30 comments:

  1. Flat & boots are my favourites ;)


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this site.what a great brand.one of top fav.great choices.those killer heels are gorgeous.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!
    I've a new post :)hope you like it!
    Follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to more posts!

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist ! love this chiffon romper sooooo much <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)


    Daggi

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice ;)
    would You like to follow each other ? just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Great Blog!

    I’m following your blog, see my :)

    Kiss
    Liliana

    Follow my BLOG: Um Blog Fashion

    Follow my BLOGLOVIN: Bloglovin - Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tuxedo stripe pants! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle! I'd love to follow you back xx

      Delete
  9. ohhh great wish list:)! love that black shoes:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for visit me:)!! maybe you want to follow each other:)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I want all of these goodies!!! <3 Regards :-*

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!