Pages

January 1, 2013

2013

If I see my life as a book, every year would be another chapter or maybe a couple, since they hold so much. They hold 365 days of emotions, heartbreaks, loves, happiness and tiredness. I start each year with looking back to the last, saying "Whoa, was I that stupid?" and try to learn from my mistakes once more. One thing I don't do is regretting a thing that happened in the past, they all teach me something worthy. I hope this year will be my year, with a new college, a happy new life and a peaceful environment. The past year was one of the best times of my life. I got to spend magical moments with my closest friends, traveled a couple of places, lost a few people but gained a lot more. Even though I don't feel any different than I did yesterday, I really have a good feeling about this whole new year. Hope it will apply to you also and you'll all have an amazing year!

Yesterday, I went to a Factory Party with my closest friends and had an amazing time! The funny thing is that it was the first party that I ever attended since my mom never lets me go anywhere. She is so afraid that something bad might happen to me, but she doesn't understand the fact that I need to experience these things right now so that I won't have any struggles with these in the future. Apart from her being too protective all the time, she is the best mom in the entire world and I love her. During the party, we danced like crazy until our feet got senseless -and it wasn't too long since all of us had heels-, I met a couple of people and always had a smile on my face. During the countdown, we made a big circle and jumped like crazy, and when we shouted "Zero", we ran to each other and hugged each one close, it was lovely. Anyways, I'm pretty tired from having a five hours of sleep only so I think I'm just going to relax today. How did you enter 2013, tell me!



Verda, Lina, Dorina, Elvan, Elif, Altuğ ve Edith, hayatımın en güzel gecelerinden birini yaşattığınız için çok teşekkürler.


6 comments:

  1. you have an amazing smile (:

    and i'm so happy your night was successful. i'm sure the next year will be successful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope everything will be lovely for you this year!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year gorgeous :) loveee your make up, red lips look great on you, hope your year will be great in every way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3 I hope the same applies to you too!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!