Pages

January 3, 2013

Hey Street Boy, You Want Some Style?

As much as I enjoy reading a book under a blanket while taking a sip out of my tea in such weathers, it's getting pretty depressing to see the grey sky all the time. I mean I even prefer rain to this weather. Today, was the second day of my Finals, and it's going pretty good so far, although I'll jinx my own luck and probably fail tomorrow. Why on Earth would someone put Maths and English on the same day?! WHY? Okay, English is slightly more considerable to take and get it over with, but Maths, when the exam will be all about Derivatives and Limits and Functions. Not so fun, at all. I wish I could flash-forward this year.

Anyways, I don't want my mood ending up like the weather that seems to be not going away any time soon so I'll quit writing now. Besides, I just came home from the gym and I'm too exhausted to babble any longer, I'll just take a quick shower and jump right in to bed. Sweet dreams y'all! Oh and P.S.: I really have no idea why my camera's lens went nuts and took blurry pictures.













































































































Spiked Cap, Romwe // Sunnies, GreatVintage // Blazer, Stradivarius // Chanel T-Shirt, Romwe // Pants, I Don't Even Know // Heels, Pull&Bear


28 comments:

  1. who won your giveaway? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm so sorry I totally forgot about that! I'll post the winner as soon as I'm done with my Finals, so wait for the weekend or Monday. :)

      Delete
  2. You know I abstolutely love your hair! It's way too beautiful ! And the cap is wicked, so so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabina, you made me so happy once again. <3

      Delete
  3. A happy new year!:D
    You are incredibly beautiful and you have an especially wonderful fashionstyle:)
    Excuse my curious question but I'm interested in the simple. How tall are you and what size you need in tights? Thanks for the answer and have a nice day. Love Ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too Anon!
      Thank you a lot *blush* <3
      I'm 5'5 (165 cm) and I wear S size in tights.
      Have a great one xx

      Delete
  4. Awww you look really amazing Eda! <3 Love your cap and t-shirt! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are so stressed out about Finals! But you are looking fantastic in this outfit. I'm totally in love with your cap hat!! So chic :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be over soon! Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  6. Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore la casquette !!!
    Jette un coup d'oeil a mon blog, il est nouveau, besoin d'avis
    A bientot :)
    http://roki-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah a challenging comment since I don't know a word in French!
      Mais merci! Haha :)
      See you!

      Delete
  8. super cool cap :) ADORE your pants and sunglasses! hope your exams went good, I should learn now too and not sit on my laptop :D :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! I'm sure you'll get good grades, no doubt about it. :*

      Delete
  9. Love the look! black,white and studs always get my attention. Thank you for the comment on my blog, I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you followed back :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot! I'll follow back right away xx

      Delete
  10. Bunlari Efe mi cekti? Inanilmazlar. Ozellikle de birincisi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yok Mehveş(?)cim, kumandayla kendim çektim bunları. Çok teşekkürler!

      Delete
  11. I really love your look! You are always creative and innovative. So stunning! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely loooove your outfit, you look gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!