Pages

January 16, 2013

Wishlist: Romwe

*Take a deep breath* Relationships can be frustrating sometimes, or is it just me? I'm sure everything will be fine in the morning but right now, I just want to scream so bad. Okay, I'm fine. Writing really helps.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I'm almost done with my first semester and I'm looking forward for Friday. As I mentioned earlier, I'll attend a conference and be a chair of a committee, so I'm sorry if I can't write as frequent, know that I'll do my best. Below, you can see my latest cravings from Romwe. Got yourself a favourite? Until next time, stay positive! xx

And happy 18th birthday to my lovely friend Mehveş, love you girl!

18 comments:

  1. I love the floral leggings!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :)I'm laughing Simpson's legging ... :)
    Thank you , eda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah they're indeed very funny! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you took a deep breath and didn't hit anyone : D because I know how it's hard sometimes not to do it : D
    good luck at the conference (maybe I'm not too late), hope you'll post about it soon :)

    and you have great taste, like almost everything you post! but my fav is spades necklace, looks like out of Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I didn't, though I was VERY close. :) And thank you again, you're not late, it started today and it went amazing! :)
      And thank you so much for your kindness, you really are amazing. <3

      Delete
  4. do you have connections wirh Ara Guler? xd is your surname common in turkey? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had but no, my surname AND name are both very very common in Turkey... If you type "Eda Güler" in facebook, there comes 438974328479234 girls, it's crazy...

      Delete
  5. Aww thank you so much Eda, I'm glad you like it! I love the three items on the top so much, how cute! <3 xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all leggings, too cute :D and Im bit obsessed with collar pins so no wonder I love these too, you have really cute ones on ebay too and they are quit cheap like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Punk-Rock-Spike-Stud-Shirt-Collar-Wings-Chain-Neck-Tip-Clip-Gothic-Pin-Brooch-17-/350631182949?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item51a33f4265
    :) Have a great week :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! <333 Thank you so much! :D And have a great week yourself too! :))

      Delete
  7. Great Wishlist! love the sweater!!! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already do follow each other Yulie? But thanks anyway.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yaa ben de seni seviyorum Mehvoot :')

      Delete
  9. love the sweater! <3
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!