Pages

February 24, 2013

Big Black Boots, Long Brown Hair

Spring is finally showing its face here in Istanbul and I can't even put in words to tell you how much I've missed walking without a jacket. The temperature was around 12 degrees, the weather was chilly but cool, the sun shone for a long time and everyone was on the streets, enjoying the weather. But since there are only 26 days left for the big exam, I couldn't be one of those people that I've just mentioned and rather stayed in. That should also explain my bad blogging habits lately, though I promise I'll make it up to you, two of my close friends are having their birthdays this week so expect a photo bombardment. Also, we're going to take a class photo on Thursday, so that should be fun as well.

I couldn't resist taking photos on such a beautiful weather, I hope the sun will continue to show its face. Apart from my babbling, I really hope that you're having a great day and the weather is enjoyable for you too!


Wearing:  Hat, ASOS // Blazer, Mango // Chiffon Shirt, H&M // Crossed Necklace, Bershka // Cut Out Denim Shorts, Bershka // Boots belong to my Aunt.

AND LOOKBOOK'S PHENOMENON MARY-KATE FANNED ME AFTER THIS LOOK. *LE TEARS OF JOY*


İlkbahar sonunda yüzünü göstermeye başladı ve ceketsiz dolaşabildiğim için ne kadar mutlu olduğumu anlatamam size. Bugün hava 12 derece civarındaydı, güneş ışıldıyordu ve herkes dışarda, havanın tadını çıkartıyordu. Büyük sınava 28 gün kaldığı için ben az önce bahsettiğim insanlardan olamadım ne yazık ki, sadece evde durabildim. Bu aynı zamanda son zamanlarda kötü bir blogger olmamın sebebini de açıklıyor sanırım, ama söz veriyorum size kendimi affettireceğim. Bu hafta çok yakın iki arkadaşımın doğum günü olacak, fotoğraf bombardumanına hazırlıklı olun! Ayrıca Perşembe günü son sınıfların kepli fotoğraf çekimi de var, eğlenceli olacak. 

Bu kadar güzel bir havada fotoğraf çekmekten alıkoyamadım kendimi, umarım güneş yüzünü göstermeye devam eder. Gevelememi bir kenara bırakırsak, umarım gerçekten güzel bir gün geçiriyorsunuzdur ve hava sizin için de keyiflidir!

VE LOOKBOOK FENOMENLERİNDEN MARY-KATE, BU KIYAFETTEN SONRA BENİ TAKİP ETMEYE BAŞLADI. *LE MUTLULUK GÖZYAŞLARI* 

71 comments:

  1. like your jacket also your necklace ubercool!

    xx
    RimsDaily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every morning when I wake up I'm hoping for new pictures of you. This morning I was very pleased with your successful outfit. All garments are wonderfully matched. The idea with the ladders in your tights is good. They look really cute on you . Did you have an already ruined tights or did you intentionally with one demolished? Truly a wonderful outfit. Please more of it! Good luck for your exam!!
    Hug and kisses Till

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Till you are so so kind and wonderful thank you so much! The thing is I'm VERY busy nowadays so I don't have much time for my blog, but I'm doing the best that I can. And as for your question, I actually had this a ruined tights earlier, I wouldn't go on wasting others, but thank you! Take care! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the blazer! I remember when it was on sale and I left it there :/ It looks so good on you that it makes me regret that I didn't buy it..


    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go and check it at the end of the season, maybe they still have it? Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! I really love it<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so gorgeous! I'm loving this look so much! The hat is stunning =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG....you look stunningly beautiful! Amazing photos! Love your outfit, it's so cool! Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and G+
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Have a wonderful week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Maria, you're lovely! :) Have a nice week as well xx

      Delete
  7. totally stunning!!!
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the loveliest hair!!! It's so long and lovely. Great jacket too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comment sweetie!

    Loving the jacket and the location of the photoshoot!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back 

    Speak soon,
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your jacket! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really great outfit girl! :) I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos. I thought you jacket was vintage it's so unique. I really like this outfit! Now following :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore that outfit, it looks so cool! Would u like to follow each other on gfc and fb? Kisses from Norway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emillana! Sure, I'd love that xx

      Delete
  15. Waauw such beautiful, outfit, girl and photo's! your hair is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so amazing aww! Love everything about this outfit. :) I've sent your letter last week...hope it will arrive soon. xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catarina! I can't wait for your letter!! <3

      Delete
  17. Wow cool look. Esp love the jacket <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  18. good post
    tell me if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great, love your jacket! I am following you on GFC, would be very happy if you did the same! Maybe you also wanna follow on facebook and bloglovin? Let me know!I am also hosting a giveaway. Kisses <3<3

    Love sushi and fashion
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're not following me though?

      Delete
  20. Hi you lucky girl with this spring temperatures and the great outfit: we have still winter with loads of snow here in Germany, Bavaria ...

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog: I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and bloglovin and it´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xxx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I can imagine the temperature there in Germany, good luck with that :/ And thanks, I'm following right away xx

      Delete
    2. Hope the temperatures would be become better ... thank you so much for following - already followed you back.

      Have a great time, dear Eda <3

      xxx Rena
      http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

      Delete
  21. Stunning pictures :) You have a great view (Istanbul <3) from where ever this is :D anyway LOVE denim shorts and you look stunning in them and your hat is amazing! Kisses from a very rainy depressing Sarajevo :D :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is actually our terrace, thank you once again <3

      Delete
  22. wow very very nice!!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice!



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit! I love your jacket and your boots!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow really cool outfit, I love your whole look, but the jacket is the best part in my opinion!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great! I follow... Follow me?? :)

    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love this outfit, especially the jacket! your so cute :-)

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I totally loved this look, you are really pretty and so so stylish!
    I'm following your blog, hopefully you could check mine:

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, but I don't think that you follow my blog?

      Delete
  29. You are looking great as always :) And I wish you all the stregth you need for the studying and good luck to the exam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabina, I wish you good luck as well! <3

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!