Pages

February 8, 2013

How Do You Say "This Sucks" in French?

Another day, yet another Punk side of me. I really love how these clothes make me feel; edgy and cool. I've always known that there is a boy inside of me, seeking to find his way out by these skull figures and weird caps. Also, I completely and utterly hate the fact that my break will be officially over in a couple of hours whereas I'll be stuck with the usual school work and teenage troubles. Now I gotta run, 'cause we will go to Sushico with my dad and bro. My favourite restaurant in the whole universe, see you guys!

P.S.: I'm in love with my Brother's wall, don't you agree? (Even though no one in my family knows any French)

Photos by: Efe Güler




Wearing: Spiked Cap, Romwe // Sunnies, Romwe // Leather Jacket, Stradivarius // Skull T-Shirt, H&M // Leggins, Romwe // Spiked Boots, Thrift Store

26 comments:

  1. I like these velvet leggings sooo much. And i must say this look really suits you. Especially with cat-eye makeup :3

    Your brother's wall and sofa are great background to make photoshoots! I wish I had similar decor in my room...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lena <3 Yeah, my brother's room is really cool and mine is really uncool as well, I can relate to you! -_-

      Delete
  2. Ouh, and if Sushico is a place with sushi and stuff, I would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love that cap! and your brothers wall is super cool!! is that wall paper??

    http://ethnikrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovelovelove the outfit! you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the wall is awesome! And this style stuits you :) Especially the cap! I envy the owner, so it means you haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah you can get your own on everywhere!! :) But thank you <3

      Delete
  6. Your blog rocks all socks.

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Kimberly thank you so much!! :))

      Delete
  7. the wall is absolutely awesome! Love your cap, the leggings, sunnies...oh man, I love everything you wore! Perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything
    You look amazing as always and this style is so cool on you:)
    I'm waiting your new stylish post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE THE BEST ANON! Thank you so much, you really made me smile! <3 :)

      Delete
  9. AMAZING! You look so different and am loving it :D ADORE your sunglasses and that wall is to die for, very very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You da BEST Ada, I mean it! Thank you so much for your lovely comments and support! <3 <3

      Delete
  10. Wow dear you look sooooo cool!!
    And I invite you to a new giveaway in my blog!

    giveaway LOVE – Win a favorite dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit.. You look amazing!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is sick! Good on you :)

    x Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Efe'nin odasini bana kiraya verin. Kusursuz olmus! -m

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!