Pages

February 3, 2013

Instaweek #1

Since I don't have anything interesting to share with you guys, I decided to show you what my week was about. I feel like such a koala lately, all I do is sit at home, play some Chefville on Facebook while listening to my favourite artists and just read a couple of pages. I started reading the Game of Thrones, and I love it already. My actual break starts tomorrow, and it will last until Friday. I know it's hardly a break but well, I can't really complain...

The Lovely Sabrina tagged me on her latest post which was about a challenge, but I'll save the answers for my next post. I get super ecstatic whenever someone tags me in one of these, I believe it's super fun to answer the questions and I want to hug the person who tagged me immediately. And those of you who want to follow me on Instagram, it's @eda_guler. Have a wonderful week you guys!


  1. Posing for the Year Book.
  2. I take too many photos with straight hair.
  3. My friend told me that I look like an Emo, do I?
  4. Beautiful sunset.
  5. My bestie and I at the Amusement park.
  6. Alihan trying to play the piano (he fails).
  7. The same as 2.
  8. My interview with Lush-Lust-Love. You can get the whole interview by simply clicking here!
  9. Boyfriend being cute.
  10. The result of the shooting, I'll give this photo to the Year Book.


14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the challenge! :D I'm looking forward to seeing that post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, thanks once again Sabina <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Wow congress for graduation...
    And you look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't graduated yet, it's not until the end of June, but thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. nice pics! love all of them :)
    xx

    New post on http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, thanks for the visit !
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice compilation! I just posted mine too :)

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love instagram photos <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!