Pages

February 5, 2013

Introducing: Clothingloves

Hello guys! Today, I'm going to be introducing the newest wholesale clothing site that I've found. Clothingloves is a heaven for people to buy cheap, yet fashionable pieces like myself. They have so many brands and choices, from Jewellery to Blazers and from Leggings to Dresses. They also have Men Apparel, and since Valentine's Day is slowly approaching, I suggest you to take a look at the site if you're short on budget this year.

This site offers Wholesale Dresses Wholesale Women Pants and so many more! You can also search for special colours and garments, such as Grey Chiffon Dresses. What's even lovelier is that you can see the newest pieces per day and get 15% off on your first order. Great, right? If you want to take a look at the site, you can simply click here.


8 comments:

  1. Mmmh...very interesting!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting! I have to check this one out, maybe I'll find my graduation dress over here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post a comment on a site where you can find gorgeous dresses Sabina! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi dear!
    I finally have time to catch up on your blog, cause I passed all the exams at the university. But I'm sad because your break is probably over, right?
    Oh, I was on this site earlier and I fell in love at first sight! I even ordered a black suede wedges there : D It seems that this shop has really everything.

    And I must say I always enjoy watching your photos with friends. You photograph so well, it's unfair: D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dearest Lena! :)
      I'm glad that your exams went well, you deserve a break! Mine will be over in a couple of days unfortunately...
      I'm so happy that you liked the site, the prices are very catchy I must admit and they sure do have a lot of amazing stuff. :)
      Thank you so much for your comment, you always make me so happy <3

      Oh and P.S.: I sent you an email earlier today just so you know! :)

      Delete
    2. And I'm happy that you are happy (:

      as for email, could you send it again? i didn't get it, weird : D

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!