Pages

March 26, 2013

Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce Que C'est?

I feel like a rebel kid nowadays and there isn't any specific reason for that. I guess all the stress and struggles of being a senior is showing off in this way, who knows? Now I gotta run to Kadıköy since I'm going to pick up two amazing people that will stay in my place for two nights. One from the Netherlands and the other from Switzerland, who came here in Istanbul for another European Youth Parliament conference which I'm very excited about! Due to the conference and me being a host, I don't think that I'll be able to post anything up for a week, so take care folks, see you soon!
 ♦ 
Son zamanlarda kendimi çok asi hissediyorum, bunun için hiç de spesifik bir sebep yokken hem de. Sanırım son sınıf olmanın getirdiği mücadele ve stres kendini böyle gösteriyor, kim bilir? Şimdi Kadıköy'e gidip, evimde iki gün boyunca kalacak iki insanı almam gerekiyor. Biri, Hollanda, diğeri de İsviçre'den gelen bu iki insan İstanbul'a bir başka Avrupa Gençlik Parlamentosu nedeniyle geldiler, ki bu konferans için çok heyecanlıyım! Konferanstan ve evsahibi olacağımdan dolayı, bir hafta kadar bir şey yazamayacağım sanırım, kendinize iyi bakın, yakında görüşürüz!









 Wearing: Glasses, GIANTVINTAGE // T-shirt, H&M // Skirt, H&M // Blouse, ADILISIK // CONVERSE

28 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so beautiful
    I'm jealous for last photo:):):):)
    This look is cool on you , definitely I like <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear you are a vision of beauty and style. I adore your outfit.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa totally rebel outfit! :D I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great grungy outfit girl!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your look!!! You look so beatiful with that tee and the Converse! I hope you have a great time this week!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! Hope you'll have a great one yourself :)

      Delete
  7. I liked your outfit very much, but my favorite pieces are the shirt and for sure the T-shirt! The green detail on the Converses is also cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! I'm glad you liked my socks. :D

      Delete
  8. Beautiful outfit and pictures! Your blouse and converse are amazing :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a pretty T shirt!! And I love the view from your balcony :)

    Thanks for following, I'm following back!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous look, soo groovy:) have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I share the similar feeling as well.

    The way you wear looks very chic and modern. Good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I guess everyone feels a little like this once in a while. :)

      Delete
  12. I understand, I think we all have days or periods were we feel like rebels and want to break out of our molds. Loving your outfit btw, the neon socks are the perfect pop of color!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Marie, it's good to feel a bit different every now and then. :) Thanks!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!