Pages

April 7, 2013

If You Want Me, Why Go?

Hello to you all from a dull and windy Istanbul, where birds still chirp and fly from here and there like crazy. As you can see, spring is really flowing through my veins and I like to add a little colour to pretty much all of my outfits lately. Galaxy prints are everywhere, it's even a bit too much but whatever, this trend is not over for me yet so here is how I combined this skirt with a hint of colour. Apart from these, my school still goes on full speed and so will my exam week in just a couple of days. Yayks, wish me luck guys. 
Oh and for those who haven't noticed, since Google Friend Connect is shutting down for the reasons many people question including myself, I'd be very happy if you can follow me via Google+. Cheers!
Hepinize soluk ve rüzgarlı bir İstanbul'dan merhaba, kuşların cıvıldadığı ve halen oradan oraya deliler gibi uçtuğu yerden. Gördüğünüz gibi, bahar damarlarımda akıyor ve son zamanlarda giydiğim her şeye bir parça renk katmak istiyorum. Galaksi baskıları her yerde, hatta biraz fazlasıyla, yine de bu trend benim için henüz bitmedi ve işte karşınızda bu eteği nasıl bir tutam renk ekleyerek kombine ettiğimin fotoğrafları. Bunların yanı sıra, okulum tam gaz devam ediyor ve birkaç güne gelecek olan sınav haftam da. Eyvah, bana şans dileyin arkadaşlar.
Ah ve farkında olmayanlar için birkez daha söylüyorum, Google Friend Connect nedenini ben de dahil olmak üzere birçok insanın sorguladığı sebeplerden dolayı kapanıyor, bunun yerine beni Google+'dan takip ederseniz çok sevinirim. Teşekkürler!








Wearing: Flower Crown, ? // Transparent Blouse, H&M // Galaxy Skirt, ROMWE // Necklace & Ring, BERSHKA // Heels, MOM'S CLOSET.

24 comments:

  1. There's no denying that I'm a bad blogger (with all my excuses of not having time) but it's so nice that some of us don't have the same problem! :) Your hair is absolutely gorgeous in these pictures (why doesn't your hair ever seem to face so-called bad hair days, just wondering?) and that skirt is edgy, and just like you said, has the most fashionable galaxy pattern in it. Such a cute new banner, I'm loving it!<3

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Eeva, please find the time to write a little, I miss reading your blog! Believe me, I face that phase every single morning right after I leave my loving bed... Thank you so much for your kind words, purr to you. :) <3

      Delete
  2. the outfit is just awesome ,3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt, I have a dress in the same print. Also your hair is amazing, I wish mind could be that curly :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galaxy printed dress sounds amazing! And trust me, I wish I had straight hair, but thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. You look fantastic!!!

    Adoreyour headband!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog

    btw, wanna follow each other? let me know please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a child my grandmother used to tell me many legends and fairy tales. There was a lot of beautiful fairies in this fairy tales. I always thought that it does not really exist. Nowadays I know that there is a one in the reality. You look really stunning in the skirt! Keep it up. Love Till

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Till, this is one of the best things that someone has ever said to me, thank you so much for being lovely. You really made my day. :)

      Delete
  7. you look amazing! I love your headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not fan of galaxy print but this skirt is WOW! Mashallah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank you so much lovely Sabina!

      Delete
  10. I actually love this skirt, and the colors are amazing!! GREat blog!! love it

    http://aigyzrebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!