Pages

April 26, 2013

It's Always Someone Else's Fault

I bet you've already seen this "Crop Top" trend all over the internet and here is how I've styled it. I really see myself wearing this sort of pieces during Summer, it's both really comfortable and also chic. Now I have to run since I'm going to a tailor to finally get my prom dress started. My prom is going to happen at a fancy place -which I don't really see the point on why your prom has to be in that much of a fancy place?!- in July 1st and I'm already excited! I have to pick two dresses; one for the ceremony which is going to happen in my school so no need to stress about the dress and one for the cocktail. I'm looking forward to the last one. Anyways, tschüs! 

Eminim bu "Crop Top" trendini internette görmüşsünüzdür, işte bu da benim nasıl kombinlediğim. Bu tip üstleri yazın giyeceğimi şimdiden görebiliyorum, hem çok rahat hem de gayet şıklar. Şimdi gitmeliyim, sonunda Mezuniyet Balosu için elbisemi yaptırmaya gidiyorum. Mezuniyetim, 1 Temmuz'da çok lüks bir yerde olacak -ki gerçekten neden Mezuniyetlerin bu denli lüks yerlerde yapıldığına anlam veremiyorum- ve ben şimdiden heyecanlıyım! İki tane elbise seçmeliyim; bir tanesi okulumda olacak tören için -ki bunun için çok da kafa yormama gerek yok- ikincisi ise kokteyl için. Sonuncusunu dört gözle bekliyorum. Her neyse, tschüs!



Wearing: Crop Top, TOPSHOP // Leopard Skirt, BERSHKA // Ring, BERSHKA // Sneakers, CONVERSE. 

30 comments:

  1. As always :)
    Love it much

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Absolut great outfit! Love every piece and the combinition is great :) xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,such a beautiful outfit.*__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty :) love the skirt together with the sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last pic is just stunning, I think my fav pic of you, the light/sun, your hair, just amazing! And great outfit! Converse love forever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Ada! Converse is my fav. too, too bad it ruins the shape of your feet. :/

      Delete
  6. Wow, Eda - just awesome! If one can wear this cropped trend, than you <3 I´m looking forward how your dress for the prom looks, I hope you will post it!

    Wish you a wonderful rest of the weekend, dear, I think it´s sunny and warm in Istanbul - maybe you´re not surprised that in Bavaria it´s rainy and cold. But the during the last week we had some perfect spring days and the beginning of this Saturday was okay regarding the weather, too.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Dear Rena! How can I not post it when you asked so kindly? :) I hope you'll get more springy weathers as soon as possible, in the mean time, I'm sending lots of warmth and love from Istanbul!

      Delete
  7. nice blog
    Do u want to follow each other on gfc and on fb ? Let me known
    http://allthingsyouare.blogspot.gr/
    http://www.facebook.com/AllThingsYouAre?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloguna ve kombinlerine bayıldık Eda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Eda, you' re so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow u look totally stunning =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. crop toplu kombin güzel!=) izlemeye aldım!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are incredibly beautiful, and the top, skirt, and chucks are an amazing look on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! You're amazing! <3 *le happy tears again*

      Delete
  13. also I really like how casual this all is xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!