Pages

April 28, 2013

Look For a Rainbow in Every Storm

I felt like I was vaporising while I took the photos earlier today (and when my lovely cat joined me for a couple of shots). Normally I wouldn't complain, if I was laying on a beach or having fun with my friends, but the heat literally drives me crazy when there are two more months to go until my summer holiday. Two more months holidays until I'm free from highschool forever. Nice. This week, apart from my studies, I have to work on an EYP conference that is going to take place next week in my school. 8th Istanbul Youth Forum is going to be biiiig, with a lot of international participants coming for six days. Nice! 

Bu fotoğrafları çekerken resmen buharlaşıyordum (aynı zamanda kediciğim bana birkaç fotoğrafta eşlik etti). Normalde asla şikayet etmezdim, deniz kenarında oturuyor ve ya arkadaşlarımla olsaydım, ama yaz tatilime iki ay kala bu kadar sıcak olması beni gerçekten delirtiyor. Liseden sonsuza kadar kurtulmama son iki ay. Güzel. Bu hafta, okuldaki çalışmalarım dışında, bir de haftaya okulumda gerçekleşecek bir AGP konferansıyla uğraşıyor olacağım. 8. İstanbul Gençlik Forumu güzel olacak, altı gün boyunca birçok internasyonel katılımcıyla birlikte. Güzel!

 Wearing: Boy Sweater, SHEINSIDE // Shorts, THRIFT STORE // Sneakers, SUPERGA.

44 comments:

  1. Wauw I love this look on you girl! Really fab, especially the sweater!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Oumayma! :) <3

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! This is gorgeous.
    www.cocoamourr.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style , don’t worry love, we can wait.
    do you check out my blog? i’m new in this. Could you give me some advice?
    http://inhalevogue.blogspot.com.es/
    Tessie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are even beautiful with a scowl on your face. This outfit with the superga sneakers is also awesome. So fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was because of the sun, but thank you so much Anon, you're the best! *le happy tears*

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit - you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah nearly summer! Great shots. :) Found your cool blog through IFB. :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Dear Aimee! :)

      Delete
  7. You always have beautiful outfits. But the last two are especially nice. I am truly excited. Shorts look very well on you!! Were it not already been shorts exist, for you we would have to invent! Shorts is your clothing:)
    Hug and kisses Till

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank you so much Till! I guess I feel the most comfortable in shorts too! Have great one lovely! <3

      Delete
  8. Dear Eda, you look wonderful and your cat is too cute :) And I can´t believe that is already so hot in Istanbul - here in Germany I need still woolen undershirts ;)

    Many many thanks, you sweetheart, for your absolutely nice comment on my blog! You make me really happy ♥♥♥

    Wish you a great and wonderful - and not to hot - time

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))) No problem Dear Rena, I wish you a hotter weather! :)

      Delete
  9. Love your outfit!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chic and groovy look! I've noticed that turkish people are not so fond of cats, and I didn't see a cat at any houses in Istanbul. Glad to know u have one:) thats really great, I love cats:) home is such an empty place without such a little fluffy piece of happiness! Lovely pictures as well;)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Alexandra! I love my cats, I've got 2 of them! Thanks once again. :))

      Delete
  11. I relly really like this tomboy look on you :D Love the shirt and you are beautiful as always :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cat is so adorable!!! Love this outfit too, your sweater is super cool. How exciting that you only have two more months of high school, wao!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank you!!!! So exciting and stressful as well...

      Delete
  13. feels like you havent posted in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm sorry! But a brand new post is up right now! :)

      Delete
  14. Lovely blog! That sweater is extremely popular this season!

    http://kouturekitten.com - Drop By

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina! That's true :)

      Delete
  15. Love your sweater.

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me if you like it, I am new in this world and I am loving it =)
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. your hair is stunning! and i love the view!! xx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!