Pages

May 21, 2013

I've Been in Love With Love

I seriously think that this place is literally screaming to be taken photos in, I love this environment so much filled with lots of greens and blues. On the other hand, it's also a paradise for small insects that haunt me whenever I try to take photos, but eh, every rose has its thorns. Additional to this, I'm thinking of opening the pool season for the first this year since the weather is really beautiful, and going to school in this amazing weather sucks, so I might do this within a week. I also started running yesterday and I'll be doing this every night, I miss moving. How are you guys?

Gerçekten bu yerin, içinde fotoğraf çekmem için bağırdığını düşünüyorum, yeşil ve mavilerle dolu olan bu ortamı çok seviyorum. Öte yandan, burası minik böcekler için de bir cennet ve ne zaman fotoğraf çekmeye çalışsam beni kıstırıyorlar, ama ne yapalım, gülü seven dikenine katlanır. Buna ek olarak, havuz sezonunu bu sene ilk defa açmayı planlıyorum çünkü hava gerçekten çok güzel, ve bu kadar güzel bir havada okula gidiyor olmam berbat, kısacası bunu bu hafta gerçekleştirebilirim. Aynı zamanda dün akşam koşmaya başladım ve sanırım her gece koşmaya devam edeceğim, hareket etmeyi özlemişim. Siz nasılsınız?









Wearing: Floral Crop Top, ROMWE // Red Skirt, STRADIVARIUS // Necklace, GINA TRICOT (Which is a gift from my lovely friend Eeva (♡) // Heels, MOM'S CLOSET.

30 comments:

  1. You look amazing and the photographs are absolutely stunning!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gozika, I have so much to learn but hopefully in time, my photography skills will get better!

      Delete
  2. Wow, dear Eda, you look awesome in your wonderful outfit! I like it from head to toe <3 Here it´s impossible to swim at the moment in our lakes because it´s much to cold ...

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have winter there?! How is that even possible!! You and your lovely family really need to take a vacation in a hot place, Turkey is just great for you. :) Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. i love this, very secy vibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red and blue together! However, it seemed to me as if the skirt is a bit big to you 0.o Maybe it's just the cut :) You still look beautiful!

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah that's true! It's a bit big but it's still wearable. Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit:)

    http://balaczka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, and you have amazing hair!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's realy an amazing place for beautiful pictures, most of all i like those with sun beams. U are such a beautiful lady!
    Have a good time:)

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra for always being so kind. Wish you an amazing day xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing as always! Love that crop top. :)) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this place is really great for pics, they all look amazing:)) love the light, and you sweety are as beautiful as always, your hair is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much loveliest Ada, you definitely are the best! <3

      Delete
  10. this post is so beautiful! i love the pictures and your curly hair and your shoes! xxx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Brittany! I'm waiting for a new post from you xx

      Delete
  11. Love this outfit on you! Soo cute, amazing skirt. Love how you wear it with the top!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Oumayma! <3

      Delete
  12. amazing photos and i love your hair <3
    wanna follow?

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures were just phenomenal! First of all, that hair. Your curls look always perfect. :) Then secondly, I like your outfit a lot - such a cute combination of colors! And for some reason, I liked your necklace a lot too. ;)
    Keep updating these kinds of posts!

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eeva, you're definitely the best of best, I LOVE YOU! :) And thank you once again for that amazing necklace! :)) <3

      Delete
  14. Beautiful pictures and I love your hair. Thank you for visiting my blog,if you want we can follow each other?
    Greeting from Bosnia.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!