Pages

May 29, 2013

On Their Way to Me

As days go by, I feel more and more excited and nervous. There's less than a month for me to be completely out of the highschool, which is both sad and also very joyful. It's sad since I won't get to see my closest friends whom I've shared so much memories with for 11 years but it's also very joyful since I'll be in a completely new atmosphere, surrounded by completely new people and things. God, I'm so excited! Also, my graduation(s) is coming up too and you know how I feel about dressing up! As for the final thing, I think we finally managed to set our vacation trip with my best friends. It was impossible to agree on something when there was 7 of us, can you imagine dealing with 6 different girls, I sometimes can't even deal with my own self. Anyways... These all should explain why I'm not posting any outfits of my own, I'm just too busy lately but hope you'll forgive me. Ciao!

Günler geçtikçe heyecanım ve endişem artıyor. Liseden tamamiyle kurtulmama bir aydan az kaldı, ki bu hem üzücü hem de oldukça keyif verici. Bu durum üzücü çünkü 11 senedir bir sürü şey paylaştığım en iyi arkadaşlarımı şu anki kadar sık göremeyeceğim ama iyi tarafından bakarsak, tamamiyle yeni insanlarla dolu yepyeni bir atmosferin içinde olacağım. Tanrım, gerçekten çok heyecanlıyım! Aynı zamanda mezuniyet(ler)im de yaklaşıyor ve giyinmekle ilgili neler hissettiğimi biliyorsunuz! Son olarak da sanırım sonunda en yakın arkadaşlarımla tatilde ne yapacağımıza dair kesin bir sonuca vardık. 7 kişiyken bir şeyde karar kılmak imkansızdı, 6 kızla uğraştığınızı düşünür müsünüz lütfen, ben çoğu zaman kendimle bile uğraşamıyorum. Her neyse, bütün bunlar neden çok sık yazmadığımı açıklıyor sanırım, şu aralar biraz yoğunum ama umarım beni affedebilirsiniz!



P.S.: I recommend searching for discount coupons on Google if you ever want to order something online. You'll be surprised to see how much difference they can make. 

26 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I am in love with those white Zara shorts, but they seem to be sold out everywhere! x

    http://cholfable.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Sheinside.com, I think they still have it in stock!

      Delete
  2. Definitely the orange skirt! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so amazing!

    JOin my lovely giveaway
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collection!!!thank you for sharing!!
    Shall we follow each other?
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. High School is so memorable indeed!!! :))

    Btw, you blog's header is so cute!
    I'm following you now on Bloglovin, hope you follow me back :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for actually reading my posts. <3 I'll follow you right away xx

      Delete
  6. Great blog!!! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really difficult question, dear Eda! Maybe I love most the dungarees and the kimono, too. And I can understand you so well in your actual situation ... after this month everything will be other for you than now. But I´m sure that your life becomes always better and better, because you deal with you and so many subjects, too and this leads regarding my experience always to success <3

    And I´m waiting for the post with more details about your holiday with your girls ;)

    Big hugs from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Rena, hearing these motivating words from you who's so much wiser and have much more experience with life is really pushing me to do better and better every day. You really don't know how much your words mean to me. :)) <3

      Delete
  8. Love the first one from Zara :)


    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Sheinside, much cheaper than Zara! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hahah, exactly! And I love how you described it. :)

      Delete
  10. The orange jumper is so cute dear! :) it's normal to feel that way especially that you'll face a whole new world soon. But friends will always be friends despite the time and distance. I'm sure you'll have a great time in college. Goodluck. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really do hope so too, I know I'll have them somewhere in my life but it'll just take time to get used to the idea of not being with them all the time.
      Of course! :)

      Delete
  11. I can not reiterate how did I get here ...
    it is not a problem but my luck
    I do not understand very well about fotografhy and fashion
    but I'm quite aware of the charming smile that
    just about me and you

    ReplyDelete
  12. it feels like a long pause here enjoy beautiful photos and there are things that cause a sense of its own to be here. I do not just shut up and go and open the page again
    visit my blog too.
    just about me and you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I don't think I understood most of what you said, thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words! <3

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!