Pages

May 19, 2013

Want to Runaway Love with You

As great as this title's song is, I really feel like running away nowadays. I actually did; you see, I got into this huge fight with my mom the other day and now I'm staying at my dads. This should explain the green paradise I'm surrounded by right now, as well as the fact that I forgot my lovely camera at "home" and used my dad's instead, so I know the quality isn't the best but I hope you'll forgive me. The summer is really showing its face around here with the weather 28 degrees outside and I wish I had my bikinis with me. Only one month left for the biggest exam of my life and then, I'll be free from this city for some time, I just have to clear my head from everything around me. Have are you guys? It's been a while since I payed attention to my baby blog.

Her ne kadar başlıktaki şarkı çok güzel olsa da, gerçekten son zamanlarda buralardan kaçmak istiyorum. Aslına bakarsanız yaptım da; şöyle ki, geçen gün annemle kavga ettik ve şu an babamla kalıyorum. Bu, içinde bulunduğum yeşil cennetin de açıklaması olmalı, aynı zamanda fotoğrafların çözünürlüğünün çok iyi olmadığının da farkındayım çünkü çok sevgili kameramı "evde" unuttum ve babamın minik fotoğraf makinasını kullanmak zorunda kaldım. Yaz, 28 derece ile burada gerçekten kendini gösteriyor ve keşke bikinilerimi yanıma alsaymışım diyorum. Son bir ayım kaldı, ve ondan sonra hayatımın en büyük sınavına girip bu şehirden biraz da olsun uzaklaşacağım, sadece biraz kafamı dağıtmaya ihtiyacım var. Siz nasılsınız? Sevgili bloguma gereken ilgiyi göstermeyeli bayağı zaman oldu.




Wearing: Dress, Chicwish // Heels, Pull & Bear.

20 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Love the dress!! Hope you visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your backless dress is so great, love it! Red suits you so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much lovely Tanja!

      Delete
  3. Im sorry to hear that, to my mind mom is the nearest person in the whole world who is always true and loyal. With time I realize that. Hope everything will be fine ASAP. As for ur outfit, I must say that dress is amazing, fits u perfectly well! Nice pictures, well done!
    Have a good time:)

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my mom so much as well, you know how Turks are so bonded with their families, I guess we both are under a lot of stress right now that it would be better to just clear our heads for a while. Thank you so much once again. <3

      Delete
  4. Please don´t worry, dear Eda, the photos are perfect - like you in this awesome dress <3 How wonderful that you have 28 degrees - I think here we have at most 6 degrees outside, it´s so cold again ...

    Enjoy your time, dear!

    Big hugs from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear Rena! I can't believe you're still struggling with the colds there, how is that even possible?!?! I hope the weather will come to its senses as soon as possible.

      Delete
  5. Wow that dress looks beautiful on you!

    xo

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wear this on valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felt the same way last week, runing away sometimes is a great idea, I went on a little trip last week just to clear my head, if only we had the time and money to do that more offen :D but at least you have 2 homes to be, not that bad :)) and these 2 first pics are my fav from you, this place looks stunning, your dress is beautiful and love that your barefoot :D, and please dont worrie so much, you will kick those exams I know it :) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, where did you go, how was it?? Thank you so much, it's really great to be able to wear dresses and go barefoot finally! And thank you once again, I hope you're right. :)

      Delete
    2. I went to a concert(Depeche mode) to Belgrade cuz NOBODY is coming to Bosnia eveeer :/, and It was amazing ! I know how nervous you are now, Im too, my exams are coming very close too but lets hope for the best :D We will make it :D :*

      Delete
    3. Oh that's so cool! Hahah don't worry, people weren't coming to Turkey a few years ago but now they're slowly starting to, they will make it there eventually. Oooh good luck girl, I'm sure you'll nail it! Yes, we will!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!