Pages

June 26, 2013

Heaven's Got a Plan for You

As my eyes are red from crying a couple of minutes ago, here I am, trying to pour my heart on my blog about graduating from highschool. I know it's really exciting to finally be out of the teenage atmosphere that highschool puts on people, but it's also sad to know that you'll be in a completely different place, with no one familiar by your side. Being alone is scary. I know that I'll cope up with this period just fine as soon as I enter the university building, but for now, I'll just be that scared little girl. What really hurts me is that I will lose my touch with my friends whom I've known for 11 years. Can you imagine not being in the same place with the same people that was before for more than half of your life? Anyways,  enough about this, tomorrow is my graduation ceremony! Now I have to wash my face, have a good rest and prepare for the ceremony early in the morning. Good night to you all!
Also, I'd be really happy if you like my Facebook page! (You can find it on the right sidebar).

Gözlerim ağlamaktan kızarmışken, bloguma liseden mezun oluşumla ilgili içimi dökmeye karar verdim. Biliyorum, sonunda lisenin insanlar üzerinde hissettirdiği o ergen atmosferden kurtulmak çok heyecan verici, ama aynı zamanda hiçbir tanıdığın olmadan, yepyeni bir düzene alışmak zorunda bırakılmak da bir o kadar üzücü. Yine biliyorum ki, üniversite binasına adım attığım anda bu durumun çok da iyi bir şekilde üstesinden geleceğim, ama şimdilik bu korkak küçük kız olacağım. Beni en çok üzen de, en sonunda 11 senelik arkadaşlarımla bağlantımı koruyamayacığımı bilmem. Hayatınızın yarısından çoğunu aynı ortamda, aynı insanlarla geçirdiğinizi ve bir anda bütün bu düzenden uzak kaldığınızı düşünebiliyor musunuz? Her neyse, bu kadar yeterli, yarın mezuniyet törenim var! Şimdi gidip yüzümü yıkamam, iyice dinlenmem ve sabah erkenden hazırlanmaya başlamam lazım. Hepinize iyi geceler!
Aynı zamanda, Facebook'tan sayfamı beğenirseniz çok sevinirim! (Sağ taraftan ulaşabilirsiniz).



*Click on the links for the products.
Lace Jumpsuit*, Oasap // Rings, Accessorize // Heels, I Don't Know

16 comments:

  1. congratulations pretty girl!! love your lace playsuit!! xx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful ! :) But besides that, congratzz to you - even more exciting times are ahead :) And of course, those old friends from school don't go anywhere, they stay with you :) xo

    Much love to you,

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Epp, I hope you're right! :))

      Delete
  3. You are not alone anyway, I'm sure you have such true friends who will be always there for you, and school friends may be only school friends in the end. The truth is that I personally as many other people are not comunicating to their school friends in after years, and it's not really bad. I believe you will meet lots of other good people and it's exciting too!!! Though, it's a bit sad and scary. Anyhow, congratulations! Nice post, well done!
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're right in every single word you wrote in here, i know it's going to be hard, but like everything else, i just have to get pass this. :)

      Delete
  4. congratulations :) I'm still a freshman and I went through my school the other day to hand in some books and I saw all these seniors graduating and I just can't wait till its my time, but then again, High school is pretty amazing and a lovely experience, I don't want it to end.

    Also that playsuit is really cute and the pump are stunning :)

    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You still have so many amazing years ahead of you, have fun in your highschool years!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations darling! Besides the fact that palysuit is beautiful and you look stunning, you have achieved something truly special. Have no fear. You have us. If you ever feel the need to talk to some virtual "familiar" friends we are here. Go ahead and knock them dead. You will be fine. Keep an open mind and be nice to everyone you meet along the way. Been there before ;).
    This is a link to a blog post of a another blogger that i follow. She is awesome and sweet. I think this post will make you smile:

    http://www.nomadicdiary.com/2013/02/university-recipe/

    This is my blog. Feel free to stop by to say hi anytime. No pressure: http://www.thefashionstirffry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Busola, you're the kindest! Your support means the world to me, thank you once again. :) You can be sure that I'll be your frequent user since you have the kindest heart! <3

      Delete
  6. hey eda ur r vey pretty..i liked ur photos...i liked ur blog its really awsome…hey u can follow my site http://www.girlsclosetmania.blogspot.com/ thanx zoya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoya! <3 I'll visit your blog right away xx

      Delete
  7. you're soooo stunning!! ahh love all these outfits!!
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're so kind xx

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!