Pages

June 8, 2013

I Wanna Stay Inside All Day, I Want the World to Go Away

Within two weeks, I'll be done with my exams, my worries will be long gone and I'll be jumping up and down, waiting for my trip with my friends to finally begin. We all deserved it so much. Also, demonstrations from all over are still going on full speed.

İki hafta içersinde, sınavlarımdan kurtulmuş, endişelerimden arınmış ve arkadaşlarımla gideceğim tatilin getirdiği heyecanla sürekli zıplıyor olacağım. Bunu hepimiz fazlasıyla hak ettik. Bu arada, her yerdeki eylemler tam gaz devam ediyor.


I wish I wasn't such a narcissist // I wish I didn't really kiss the mirror when I'm on my own // Oh God, I'm gonna die alone // Adolescence didn't make sense // A little loss of innocence // The ugly years of being a fool // Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?
Yeah I wish I'd been a, wish I'd been a teen, teen idle // Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title // Instead of being sixteen and burning up a Bible // Feeling super, super, super suicidal // The wasted years, the wasted youth // The pretty lies, the ugly truth // And the day has come where I have died // Only to find I've come alive.



 Wearing: Spiked Cap, ROMWE // Crop-Top & Harem Pants, BERSHKA // Black Heels, PULL & BEAR.

16 comments:

  1. wow what beautiful hair you have!! I am loving your blog as well! I would love for you to check mine out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Of course xx

      Delete
  2. this spike cap is sooo awesome! very cool outfit :)

    xx Mady

    halfmooncouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit, u are very beautiful girl with gorgeous hair. If u are going to go to Taksim again, then I wish u good luck and be realy careful, it barely can be save over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dear Alexandra! And thank you for your wish too, we're always very cautious! :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely outfit, love your croptop and amazing pants! Well done!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District</

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear Oumayma! :)

      Delete
  5. Very cool look! Your printed pants are just fantastic and I love the crop top! So chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the situation now is better than at that time when you wrote this post ... After your first post about this disaster the media in Germany reported about that dramatic situation, too. I´m still absolutely shocked.

    But you´re looking wonderful as usual this is again such a bright spot!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's worse... The police attacked again early this morning, I don't know where this will go... But thank you anyway, hope you have a great day with your lovely family. :)

      Delete
  7. Love your pant, you look great.

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me on blogloving if you like it.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode

    ReplyDelete
  8. En çok bu görüntünü beğendim,çok hoş görünüyorsun güzellik :D

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!