Pages

June 11, 2013

It's Better to Feel Pain, Than Nothing At All

Whenever the mail man brings a package to me, I immediately tore it up, see what's inside, put it on and  go up to my mom to ask what she thinks of it. She always has been very straight-forward and honest about everything, and getting her opinion about the stuff that I wear makes me feel more comfortable while wearing them. When I asked her what she thought about this playsuit, she stared at me, tears in her eyes and said "When did you grow up this much?" She also wanted me to get right out of it so she could try it herself, too, but that's just another side of the story. I was seeking for a piece like this on my wardrobe for ages, cute, but still very fashionable with its cuts on the front and back. And the colours, they're so summery, don't you think?

Ne zaman postacı bana bir paket getirse, hemen açıp içine bakar, üstüme geçirir ve anneme, üzerimde nasıl durduğunu sorarım. Annem her zaman direkt ve dürüst olmuştur her konuda, ve giydiğim şeylerde onun görüşlerini almak, onları giydiğimde kendime daha çok güvenmemi sağlıyor. Bu tulumu giydiğimde bana bir süre baktıktan sonra gözleri dolarak "Sen ne zaman bu kadar büyüdün?" dedi. Aynı zamanda bir an önce tulumu kendisi denemek istediği için beni içinden çıkartmaya da çalıştı, ama bu hikayenin başka bir yüzü. Böyle bir parçayı uzun zamandır arıyordum, hem şirin hem de ön ve arkasındaki kesimlerle oldukça şık. Ve renkleri çok yazlık, değil mi? 

Wearing: Playsuit from Lashesoflondon // Heels from I Don't Even Know.

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely playsuit! Love also the location where you take your outfit photos! Well done!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District
    Instagram 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great evening,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much! I already have an account on Starpiq.com :)

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't done it better myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumpsuit! the braid and the shoes are perfect with it :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It fits u perfectly well, super cute and pretty! I must say one more thing for our parents we would never be grown up enough and we will be always their little kids and it's great I suppose:)
    Nice post, well done!
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Alexandra! I guess I'll never the know that feeling until I become a mom myself. :)

      Delete
  6. Dearest Eda, this suit is perfect for you and I understand your Mom so well! Not always so easy to see that the kids have grown up ... And how sweet from you that you always ask your Mom and rely on her opinion <3

    Big hugs from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest Rena! I guess you're right as always. :)

      Delete
  7. Aaaawwww yoir mom sounds so sweet!!! Its so nice of you to include your mom and ask her opinion on everything. This playsuit looks stunning on you!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors and the cutouts!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Marie, you're so kind! <3 :)

      Delete
  8. love the front and back cut outs! i think it's sweet that you value your mom's opinion :)

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit :))
    anyway would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/uncool-and-simple.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know that feeling when you go to the store and you see something beautiful but you still can leave it to the store? And then do you know that feeling when you see something so beautiful that no matter how much you need money for something important, you just cant leave that beautiful piece of clothing to the store? Well that playsuite is something that I adore so much that Im thinking about buying a ticket to Turkey to steal it from u! It's way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Sabina!! Oooor you could just email me your address and I can send it to you. :)

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!