Pages

July 28, 2013

Excuse Me Sir, Am I Your Daughter?

I don't even know the reason why I haven't written about this matter before but I'll just take this opportunity for it. As you may have heard, or not, the Glee star Cory Monteith died in the beginning of this month. I'm a huge fan of music as you may know, or not, and I've been watching the show ever since it was on air. It hit me like a bus when I heard the news over Twitter, and even now, I'm lost for words. As of his fans, we're truly saddened by this matter, God knows how miserable his family and friends are right this moment. The reason why I'm telling you this is because we, as every human beings living at this second, must stop for a moment and just be thankful for the fact that we're healthy and we're so lucky to be able to continue exploring the great things in life. Life is surely too short, so why not make the best of it, why not do as much as possible while we still can? It's sad that we are such greedy creatures who always want more, when life itself, is the greatest gift of all. And I just realised how converse this whole text is to my outfit, but whatever. 
Oh and btw, the universities were announced the other day. I'm officially a Psychology Student in Istanbul Bilgi University!

Neden birazdan bahsedeceğim şey hakkında daha önceden bir şeyler yazmadım bilmiyorum ama, bu postu bunun için kullanacağım. Bildiğiniz gibi, ya da değil, Glee starı Cory Monteith, bu ay başında hayatını kaybetti. Ben müziğe tutkun biri olarak, bu dizi başladığından beri sürekli izlerim. Bu üzücü haberi Twitter'dan aldığımda gerçekten yıkıldım, şu an bile söyleyecek kelimeler bulamıyorum. Onun hayranları olarak, gerçekten çok üzgünüz, ailesi ve arkadaşlarının ne durumda olduklarını ancak Tanrı bilir. Bunları size anlatmamın nedeni, biz, şu an yaşayan insanlar olarak bir an durup, sağlıklı olduğumuz ve hala hayatın mükemmelliklerini keşfedebileceğimizden dolayı şükretmeliyiz. Hayat gerçekten çok kısa, öyleyse neden hala imkanımız varken yapabilceğimizin en iyisini yapmayalım ki? Gerçekten her zaman daha fazlasını isteyen aç gözlü yaratıklar olmamız oldukça üzücü, yaşamak, sahip olabileceğimiz en iyi şeyken. Aynı zamanda bu söylediklerimle, giydiğim kıyafetin ne kadar zıt olduğunu şimdi fark ettim. 
Aa bu arada, üniversiteler de açıklandı. Artık resmen İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Psikoloji Bölümü öğrencisiyim!



*Click the links for the products.
Wearing: Wig, Choies // Fuck Everything Cap, Tobi* (sold out) // 86 Shirt* & Rings*, Romwe // Shoes, Superga.

18 comments:

  1. oh, I absolutely agree with you and I'm at the same oppinion in such things. We should appreciate each single day we are living on this planet and be thankful. I also think that we can't help those who died but we can pray for those who are living, because to lose a close person is much harder than anything else.Thank You for sharing such a nice post! Your photographs are always astonishing, dear Eda.
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Alexandra, it really keeps me motivated when someone like yourself is in the same opinion as I am! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool look and you right for all text,congress for university:)
    RIP CORY,WE LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon, and yes, we really do love Cory!

      Delete
  3. I may be obsessed with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, dearest Eda, I want to congrate that you are now a Psychology student! Maybe you know that I have a degree in psychology, too :) So I think you made a good choice and insofar as I know you I believe you have the perfect character for this study!

    Next I would like to say how much I love your super cool outfit <3

    And last but not least I want to thank you for your good drafted words, to which I agree in each sentence. Yes, we should really be thankful for our health and our beloved ones and that we are still allowed to live in this wonderful world ...

    xoxo from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Rena! Yes I knew that, you and your life are one of the things that keeps me inspired.
      Thanks once again! :)

      Delete
  5. Love you in the black outfit and supergas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaa CONGRATS! And may I say, this is the perfect college for you, I mean the perfect job for you, cuz you seam very smart and caring, love the text you wrote and you are so right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Ada! I hope it'll be all good for me from now on. :)

      Delete
  7. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and I totally agree with what you said about Cory, it reminded me of this poem x

    http://lindaellis.net/the-dash/the-dash-poem-by-linda-ellis/

    If you want to check out my blog it is...

    http://closetdiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poem basically written down everything that was on my mind, in an artistic way that I couldn't even imagine myself saying such stuff. Thank you Ellie!

      Delete
  9. Aaaah! Congrats! Now i have a fellow fashion blogger who is also a psychology student, how cool is that :D

    And the outfit is an absolute sports luxe by the way, love it!!

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahah if you say so. xx

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!