Pages

July 2, 2013

My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark

Yesterday, an important chapter of my life was closed, maybe forever. The last speeches were given, the last smiles were shared and the last moments were cherished. My chapter of being this spoiled, reckless teenage girl has officially came to an end at yesterday's prom. I, now, am a college student with lots of responsibilities on my shoulders (oh yes, my exam results came out the other day, and although they aren't so bright, I still can get in an university that I really wanted, more details on that later). But it's still summer, and it's just the beginning, I may have some more time to have fun and be as free as I want after all. Also, I only have a couple of days left until the vacation that I'm going to have with my friends! I'll show you my prom photos later on, but until then, take care!

Dün, hayatımın önemli bölümlerinden biri belki de sonsuza kadar kapandı. Son konuşmalar yapıldı, son gülücükler paylaşıldı ve son zamanlar değerlendirildi. Bu zamana kadar olduğum o şımarık, umursamaz ergen kız bölümüm, dün akşamki baloyla beraber son buldu. Ben, artık, üniversiteli biri olarak omuzlarımda büyük sorumluluklar taşımam gereken biriyim (ah evet, sınav sonuçlarım geldi ve her ne kadar çok da iyi olmasalar da gerçekten istediğim bir üniversiteye girebiliyorum, bu konuda daha sonra tekrar konuşacağım). Ama hala yazdayız, ve daha yeni başladı, hala eğlenmek ve istediğim kadar özgür olmak için zamanım var sanırım. Ayrıca, arkadaşlarımla beraber çıkacağım tatile de çok az kaldı! Baloda çekilmiş fotoğraflarımı sonra yükleyeceğim, o zamana kadar, kendinize iyi bakın!

Photos by: Efe Güler
*Click on the links for the products. 
Wearing: Top, Topshop // Skirt, Sheinside* // Earrings, H&M // Shoes & Bracelet, Thrifted.

22 comments:

  1. congratulations! :-) loving your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, fits amazingly well with your outfit.

    PS: Please follow me on blogloving, if you haven't done it =).
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode


    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit!! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty, I love your smile! Following you back on bloglovin.. wanna follow each other on facebook as well?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those last pictures, so fun :) Congratulations on finishing the school! x

    Much love to you,

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on graduating high school! you are going to LOVE college- it's definitely the most fun i've ever had :D

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marlen, I hope you're right! :)

      Delete
  8. Really, I love the way you are writing about events in you life, I don't remember exactly but I guess I wasn't so smart when I was at your ages. I suppose, nowadays, young people are growing up and becoming mature faster, maybe I'm wrong:))) I also like this dress, it's so chic and simply stunning!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra, it really means a lot when someone says that I'm mature. :) I've got friends who are not as well as you can imagine, which is totally okay! Thanks once again.

      Delete
  9. Congrats Eda. Very nice outfit and your sandals say they would like me to have them. Love, love, love :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Busola, you're so kind! :)

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!