Pages

July 26, 2013

Prom of the Class of 2013

Here are the frames from my prom that took place on the 1st of this month. I got this dress sewed for me, and even I didn't think it would fit this well, I couldn't be more happy about it. When I look back at these photos, even though it wasn't too long ago, all I feel is blessed, I'm one of the luckiest people here in Turkey to got my education in one of the best schools and having the most supportive and loveable family that I could ever wished for. I'm also very happy to get to know everyone that I met in my highschool years, all of them taught me so much and helped me to become the person that I am right this second. 

İşte karşınızda bu ayın 1indeki mezuniyet balomdan fotoğraflar. Bu elbiseyi diktirdim, ve ben bile bu kadar güzel oturacağını düşünmemiştim, elbisem için daha mutlu olamazdım. Bu fotoğraflara baktığım zaman, ki o kadar da zaman geçmemiş olmasına rağmen, tek hissettiğim inanılmaz bir mutluluk, buradaki en iyi okullardan birine gidebilen ve her ne olursa olsun beni seven ve destek veren bir aileye sahip olduğum için Türkiye'deki en şanslı insanlardan biriyim. Aynı zamanda lise yıllarımda tanıştığım her insana da ayrı ayrı teşekkür etmek istiyorum, hepsi bana çok şey kattı ve şu an olduğum insana ulaşmamı sağladı.

The Güler Family minus one.
Bir kişi eksiğiyle Güler Ailesi.





 Eylül - Irmak - Dorina - Me - Verda

 Elvan - Irmak - My Mom (??) - Lina - Dorina - Me - Verda - Elif


Başak & Moi

11 comments:

  1. Eda you look so pretty! You couldn't have picked a better dress and prettier color for it :) And it's nice to see how much you appreciate the things that you have in life. It's good to be lucky with the opportunities to educatation and so on but it's even better to know how to appreciate it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, most of the people don't really know how to be thankful for the things that they have, it's just sad... But thank you very very much! <3 :))

      Delete
  2. Dearest Eda, you look like a princess - you are the most beautiful from all your girls, although you´re all very pretty!

    This dress is just perfect for you: the colour and the silver details, I´m absolutely in love <3 And I like it how you are wearing your hair.

    Your mum is a really beautiful woman, too!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rena, my mom helped me a lot for this prom. Thank you in the name of her as well, I'm sure she'd be ecstatic to read this! :)))

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful, unforgetable moment! I must say you look gorgeous in this stunning dress) All of you look astonishing, your mom and all of your friends. I even envious of you a bit, I can only imagine what a joyful and magical atmosphere was there) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a nice time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dearest Alexandra, it surely was a magical night. It's so unfortunate that I won't get to see my friends in the same place once more, but at least I had this beautiful day with them! :)

      Delete
  4. omgsh you look so beautiful! your dress is gorgeous and you look so happy! hope you had an amazing night princess! xx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much B, I actually did! :)

      Delete
  5. Wooow, I must say that ALL of your girlfriends look stunnig, real beautiful divas :) but, and yeees I am beeing objective :), you are the queen :) you look soooo beautiful Eda, love the dress and the hair, just everything and btw your mom is hot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Ada! Wish you had a blog so I could say the same things to you! Thanks about my mom also, she's the most gorgeous woman in my life. <3

      Delete
  6. Hi want prom dress come our site and see
    prom 2013
    Roxcii has been on the verge of the latest fashion trends when it comes to formal, prom, special occasion dresses for young girls looking to strike an impression.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!