Pages

August 30, 2013

I Can Tell You, There's No Place We Couldn't Go

I'm at my dads at the moment, and this place always feels like a paradise to me, filled with my sweet childhood memories. When my parents decided to live separately -for some reason they're still married though, grown-ups and their twisted ways...- I thought I'd never be able to enjoy life as I do now. But from some point on, you just have to let go things and accept them as they are. Of course it's not an easy period when you have to go through all of this, but at the end, I'm really glad that they made this decision since they are way happier right now than they used to be. I'd do anything for them to be together again, but I just have to accept that their happiness won't come from them being together, and that what matters to me. All I'm trying to say is that, we should learn to look from the better side, from the brightest side and enjoy life while we can. For all we know, we might not wake up tomorrow...

Şu an babamın evindeyim ve burası her seferinde bana cennet gibi geliyor, çocukluğumdan anılarla süslü. Annem ve babam evlerini ayırmaya karar verdiklerinde -ki hala evliler, büyükler ve onların karmaşık yanları...- hiçbir zaman şu an yaptığım gibi hayattan tad alacağımı düşünmemiştim. Ama bir noktadan sonra, olayları bırakmalı ve oldukları gibi kabul etmek zorundayız. Tabii ki bütün bunları yaşamak hiç kolay değildi, ama sonunda, bu kararı verdikleri için gerçekten memnunum çünkü beraberken olmadıkları kadar mutlular ikisi de şu an. Tabii ki tekrar beraber olmaları için her şeyimi verirdim ama ikisinin beraber olması onları mutlu etmeyecek, benim için önemli olan tam da bu işte, onların mutluluğu. Tek söylemeye çalıştığım şey, olaylara bakabiliyorken iyi tarafından bakmalıyız, aydınlık tarafından. Sonuçta, yarın yaşayıp yaşamayacağımızı asla bilemeyiz...




Wearing: Cross Bracelet, Bershka // Pink Top, Oysho Fitness // Flowered Skirt, Stradivarius // Heels, Thrifted

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, but you really have the right spirit - they are much much happier that way and if they would have stayed together, probably they would have ended up hating each other. My parents also live separately, they are also still married (if I asked them why they won't divorce dad said he just does not care about divorcing or marrying again :D) .. but they are both very happy and have a new partner in life now :) I guess for the children it's so much better that way! And gosh I just have to say you look beautiful and so so feminine! Just the perfect style for you, showing you are a grown up woman ready for college! :)

    Much love from Epp,

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bring a smile to my face every time you comment on my posts, thanks for that. Firstly, I'm really sorry about your parents as well, but we have that in common, my parents don't bother with divorcing as well. Plus, they've got people in their lives also! :D Thank you so much lovely Epp, I'm hoping that I'll cope with college just alright. :))

      Delete
  2. I'm rlly sorry about your parents :( I love your outfit :) want to follow eachother? let me know :) tanks so much :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, thanks though! I'll be my pleasure. :)

      Delete
  3. You're really strong!! So sorry to hear about your parents!! :/ Your blog is amazing and really love this outfit :D...especially that top, the colour is sooo pretty! Did you want to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much! <3 I'd love to! xx

      Delete
  4. Yeah, that's life. Such things happen. The most important part is that both if your parents are alive, healthy, happy and here for you always. We should enjoy life as it is, because its really changeable and where is always that something what we can't make right.
    no matter what, you look stunning as always, nice skirt, fits you like a glove:)

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wise words, they're always so true. What you say matters the most to me as well, so I put all of these before what I want. And thank you once again! :))

      Delete
  5. śliczny blog. Czekam na kolejne posty. Zapraszam:http://follower-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!