Pages

September 1, 2013

It was Short, It was Sweet, We Tried

Hello September, and hello Fall, my favourite season of all! It's the season of changes, the metamorphoses of nature, where leaves turn yellow and leave their homes to enrich the soil that has been feeding them all along. It's where the sun decides to give people a break, and to me, since I have a low blood pressure and faint all the time if I stay out on the sun too much during summer. It's just in between of everything, you know. It's not as colourful and lively as it's in summer, but not as dull and peaceful as it's in winter. It's not fainting hot, nor is it freezing cold. It's like nature is taking a break, finding the intermediate of everything. And while the nature is taking a break, we humans are saying good-bye to our summer holidays and get back to our studies, or our jobs. I'll have my prep exam next week, a test that will examine my English skills, wish me luck! What is your favourite season, and why?

Merhaba Eylül, ve merhaba Sonbahar, en sevdiğim mevsim! Değişimlerin mevsimi, doğanın metamorfozu, yaprakların renk değiştirip yuvalarından ayrıldığı ve kendisini en başından beri besleyen toprağa karıştığı zaman. Güneşin insanları rahat bıraktığı zaman aynı zamanda, ve bu durumda beni de, çünkü çok düşük tansiyonluyum ve yazın güneşte fazla kaldığım an bayılıyorum. Her şeyin tam ortası gibi, anlatabiliyor muyum? Yaz gibi hayat dolu ve rengarenk değil, ama kış kadar sade ve huzur verici de değil. Bayıltıcı derecede sıcaklık da yok, dondurucu soğuk da. Sanki doğa bir ara veriyor, her şeyin ortasını buluyormuş gibi. Ve doğa bunu yaparken, biz de okulumuza ya da işlerimize dönüyoruz. Haftaya hazırlık atlama sınavım var, İngilizce becerimi ortaya koyacak olan, bana şans dileyin! Sizin en sevdiğiniz mevsim hangisi, ve neden?

Photos by: Efe Güler
Wearing: Cross Bracelet, Bershka // Hairband, Topshop // Top, Bershka // Skort, Romwe // Heels, Thrifted 

36 comments:

  1. Spring and Autumn most definitely have to be my favourite seasons. There's something about inbetween weather that I particularly enjoy. Lovely outfit, those shoes are to die for! :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, the change is so beautiful! And thank you so much Debra!

      Delete
  2. I love you hair! You got a very cute skort and shoes right here <3

    check out my blog and follow me on Bloglovin if you’d like :)
    *will be pretty much appreciated, giggles*
    Blog : http://legracefulgrace.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/gracelovespink

    Instagram: imgraceylaine

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love autumn! Summer for me is actually too boring - it's just green everywhere - but in the autumn nature goes magical - all those colors and amazing, surprising things around us :) It's so inspiring! For me, autumn is the inspiration time :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally on your side on this, actually I was a bit in between on whether if it's my favourite season since there's also Spring, but I'm sure now. It's way better to go from hot to cold. :)

      Delete
  4. Great pictures and I love the combination of white
    and electric blue, so beautiful. I have the same skorts
    and I still love to wear them!:)
    xx, Vanessa

    www.piecesofmariposa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure it'll look amazing on you as well xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing look! I love it! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics... I have the same skorts!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you too on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweety, love your fabulous styling of the skorts, looks really chic! Do you have GFC to follow you on? Happy September Doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sam, thank you! I've GFC+ :) Happy September to you too!

      Delete
  9. Great outfit! Love the skirt!

    ♥ Blog Cerejas no Topo:
    http://www.cerejasnotopo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing:) love your hair<3

    I'm new follower;)

    http://magdelaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'?
    let me know on my blog :)
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks a lot Cecilia, I'd love to xx

      Delete
  12. So cute! that skirt is beauty :)
    We can follow each other.

    Hiippiechic
    XXCC

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!