Pages

September 5, 2013

Vlog #2: September Haul

I feel horrible whenever I make a promise regarding anything really, and not keep it. It's not my fault though, I've always had this boring life up until now, and now that I don't know what might happen tomorrow, I still think as if I don't have any responsibilities or what-so-ever. I know I promised to do a video every week, but I had lots of things going on in my life right now: I just began my driving school, I'll start college in less than a month, I have to say goodbye to the two people that I love dearly, who are leaving to study in London and Lausanne, and I've got a couple of birthdays that I had to attend. So, my apologies for not recording anything for over two weeks, but trust me, I'm doing my best! Hope you'll enjoy this weird 13 minutes, and make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Ne zaman herhangi bir şey üzerine söz versem ve bunu gerçekleştirmezsem, kendimi berbat hissediyorum. Ama bu benim suçum değil, şu ana kadar hayatım oldukça sıkıcıydı, ve artık yarın ne olacağını tam kestiremediğim şu dönemde, hala hiçbir sorumluluğum yokmuş gibi davranmaktan kendimi alamıyorum. Biliyorum her hafta bir video çekeceğime söz vermiştim ama hayatımda şu sıralar bin tane şey oluyor: Ehliyet kursum başladı, bir ay içinde üniversiteye başlıyorum, lise hayatım boyunca çok sevdiğim iki arkadaşım Londra ve Lozan'da okumaya gidiyor çok yakında, ve birkaç doğumgününe katılmam gerekmişti geçtiğimiz günlerde. Yani, iki haftadır video yüklemediğim için gerçekten üzgünüm ama elimden geleni yapıyorum! Umarım bu garip 13 dakika hoşunuza gider, yorum yazarak bana ne düşündüğünüzü söylerseniz çok sevinirim. :)


22 comments:

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, it really means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Girl, you are just way too cute! It's always such a different thing to watch someone on the video instead of the pictures and now that the sound quality was also very good, I just fell in love with your blog even more! You are great, girl <3

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, thanks for actually taking the time and watching my videos! It really means the world to me, and thank you so much for your supporting words as well. <3

      Delete
  3. Amazing curly hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Eda ! I really loved your video , and your curly hair is really amazing it would be nice if you do a hair care routine ! wish you all the best in your studies :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! :) But I don't really have a routine, I just wash it in every two days and comb it afterwards, I don't use any special products. Thank you once again. :))

      Delete
  5. I loved the moment, 9:42, Kataun, katon, koton :) You’re gorgeous but try not to clap hands or hit legs so much. It is a bit irritating :)
    Posting these kind of videos absolutely will double the number of your follower. Good job!

    Mr. Tech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you so much, I don't know why but that sometimes happens. :D I'll keep that in mind, thanks once again. :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely video, you look really fantastic with your wonderful curly hair) I must say it's always hard to lose friends, of course you are not losing her literally, though it's hard to be apart with ones you really love. So stay strong, when life takes something valuable it gives something else instead.
    Do you know what, since I have a lot of friends in Istanbul I can say that basically noone speaks English properly. Where did you study English?
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra! I'm doing my best to adjust to everything at the moment, so far so good. :)
      Well, I practiced a lot on my own to be honest, read a lot of English books and watched tons of TV shows. But of course the school that I've been in was the main reason. :)

      Delete
  7. I knew you very very pretty from your pics obviously :D but this is too much, you are 10 times prettier then on your pictures ;) , and your english is great, my accent is so awful :/ Im in LOVE with this fringe cardigan, lovveeeeee it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, this just made my day. And hey, practice makes perfect, you can always improve on your accent by watching TV shows, it helped me a lot! Thanks honey, have a great day! <3

      Delete
  8. eda. seni. YERiM.
    -edith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eda cidden tebrik ederim ozguvenini..Bence gayet iyi :)) Ayakkabılar cok guzel bu arada ve resmen bedava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Çok çok teşekkür ederim, beğenmenize sevindim. :))

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!