Pages

September 3, 2013

You're Gone and I Gotta Stay High, to Keep You Off My Mind

With the first days of September, came the rain pouring down the grey sky, caught me with surprise on how the weather changed so quickly. Maybe it's psychological, but I swear to you, the weather is more chilly now that it's Autumn. Anyways, every year, with the beginning of a fresh school year, we students make ourselves a resolution for the year. I've always been of those who makes herself a list so happily and excited but never looks back at it. I never stick to my resolutions, and I don't have a specific reason on not to, other than being a total procrastinator all the time. This year however,  I'm willing to change that (and I've told myself this over and over again.) So, my resolution for this year includes: Signing up on a gym, singing up for dance classes, learning a new language (so here's a question: should I improve on my German, or go for a brand new language like Italian?), getting a scholarship in college, and doing some voluntary work in places like LÖSEV. (It's an organisation that helps people, especially children, with leukaemia.) Have you made yourself a resolution for the year?

Eylül'ün ilk günleriyle beraber ilk yağmur da kendini göstermeye başladı, gri gökyüzünden damlayarak. Belki bu psikolojiktir ama size yemin ediyorum, Sonbaharın gelmesiyle birlikte hava daha bir soğudu sanki. Neyse, her sene, biz öğrenciler yeni bir okul yılına başlarken kendimize minik hedefler belirleriz. Ben her zaman bu listeyi yaparken çok mutlu ve heyecanlı olanlardan, ama daha sonra listeye asla bakmayanlardan olmuşumdur. Neden bu listeye sadık kalmadığımla ilgili en ufak bir fikrim yok, çok üşengeç olmamın dışında, ama bu sene bunu değiştirmeyi umuyorum (ve bunu kendime sürekli söylemişimdir) Bu seneki hedeflerim: Bir spor salonuna yazılmak, dans kursuna başlamak, üniversiteden burs almak, yeni bir dil öğrenmek (size bir soru: sizce Almancamı mı geliştirsem, yoksa yepyeni bir dil mi öğrensem, İtalyanca gibi?) ve LÖSEV gibi yerlerde gönüllü olarak çalışmak. Siz kendinize bu sene için hedefler koydunuz mu?

Photos by: Efe Güler


“What strange creatures brothers are!” -Jane Austin 


 Wearing: Hat, Asos // Deer Necklace, Sheinside // Denim Shirt, Bershka // Dress, Mango // Heels, Thrifted

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit!! I love your shoes!!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, thanks for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post :) Love your chic styling of the denim shirt, the necklace is so pretty and adore your cute hat. I have added you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Sam, thank you so much! <3 And thanks again for following me, means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Hello pretty, thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Love as well your hat outfit, the denim shirt with the dress looks amazing together. I'm following you, you have such a nice blog ;) kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <33 Thank you so much Eli, your comment made my day!!

      Delete
  4. I love that outfit. The shoes are amazing :)

    xoxo
    http://dcidadedopecado.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite look, you look perfect.love your denim shirt and necklace,its good idea :)
    I haven't got resolution yet,maybe it will dance
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Anon, have a great day yourself! :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhh,I'm not making any resolutions for the year, because I'm such a person, when I'm not in the mood for something, then I won't do that no matter what resolutions I've done.
    I must say you look really chic in this hat, such a bright outfit) you are true to yourself)
    p.s. Yep, I quite agree, brothers are strange creatures))))))

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the same page with you on the thing you said, I live according to my moods too. Thank you so much for your kind words. <3

      Delete
  7. Great post your outfit is lovely :) I love your necklace too
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan, both for your sweet words and for the follow! <3

      Delete
  8. Will you marry me? -B.U.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute look, love the knotted shirt look..the heels are stunning!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow me on G+, Instagram,and lookbook, leave a comment & i'll follow back immediately!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, I'll check your blog right away! xx

      Delete
  10. HI! :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award here - http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/2nd-liebster-award-nomination.html have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing, girl! :) I had styled and shooted such a similar style photoshoot with my dear cousin Liene as a model in it- you have to take a look! :)
    http://lauralusena.blogspot.com/2013/09/denim-shirt.html

    I am so in love wih your hair! :)

    xx, Laura

    http://lauralusena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura, I'm checking your post right away! <3

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!