Pages

October 8, 2013

Change Your State of Mind

Outer, Abercrombie // "Bad Hair Day" Beanie, Frontrow Shop // Deer Necklace, Sheinside // Pullover, Zara // Denim Shirt & Bag, Bershka // Trousers & Shoes, Thrifted
SCHOOL OUTFIT  You know how I always show you outfits with beautiful skirts, shorts and heels? Well, this time I wanted to show you how I look in an ordinary day. I wore this outfit for school around a week ago, it's so simple and comfortable, and I usually dress something similar to this when I'm out. I've got a question for you; would you like me to show you my daily outfits like this one as well
And I'm really sorry for not posting anything for a week now, I was very busy with a conference where I was a chair of an amazing committee. More photos are coming up, I promise!

OKUL KIYAFETİ  Hani beni hep güzel etekler, şortlar ve topuklularla görüyorsunuz ya, bu sefer size sıradan bir okul gününde nasıl göründüğümü göstermek istedim. Bunu, geçen hafta bir gün giydim, oldukça basit ve rahat bir kıyafet olmakla birlikte, hemen hemen hergün buna benzer şeyler giyiyorum. Size bir sorum var; blogumda böyle günlük kıyafetlerimi de görmek ister misiniz?
Ve bloguma bir haftadır hiçbir şey yazmadığım için gerçekten üzgünüm, harika bir komitenin başkanlığını yaptığım bir konferanstaydım da. Daha fazla fotoğrafla karşınızda olacağım, söz veriyorum!


20 comments:

  1. loove the necklace and hoodie ! looks like it's already cold where you live, here we're still wearing sleeveless tops and skirts :p !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today it's like 16 degrees but a week ago, it was almost 5, weird fall... :D Thank you so much dear!

      Delete
  2. kesinlikle seni böyle hatırlamak istemiyoruz. lütfen bu resimleri blogundan kaldır

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beni nasıl hatırlayıp hatırlamayacağınız size bağlı tamamen, bunu silecek değilim.

      Delete
  3. I think it's so cool to see you in your daily basis outfit! but what caught my eye is that even if you are in the slouchiest outfit ever, you still add a little cool detail like the necklace! :D that just shows your inner girly-girl! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Well, I can't really say anything against to that, I love these pieces. :)

      Delete
  4. Loved the outfit! So cozy and warm, really cute :)
    nice blog


    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual yet individual, loving this outfit in general and in details. That necklace is adorable one)
    Happy Friday, dear)

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra, I like to meet things in half way. :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. awesome style >.< love it

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute , love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be the only person who truly enjoyed this outfit, thanks a lot! <3

      Delete
    2. Definitely :)
      I enjoy your blog and outfits as always <3

      Delete
  8. Superb as always
    i'm really loving the necklace <3

    xoxo
    http://www.arieteatelier.ro/#

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!