Pages

October 2, 2013

You're the Reason That We Started This Fight

Necklace, Gina Tricot // Watch, American Apparel // Belt, Mango // Blouse, Bershka // Crochet Shorts, Tobi // Heels, Thrifted

F FOR THE FLU  It's already the middle of my first week here in college, and I got sick on the first day... I guess my body literally rejected the idea of attending to classes for a whole day after around eight weeks of holiday.
The first days of my college can't really put into words. I don't want to say that I was disappointed or anything, but I haven't made any friends so far, maybe just one. Maybe it's because I kept listening to my iPod all the time, but I don't know, I thought this thing would be a lot easier, I'm not really keen on being alone you know. My teachers are lovely, and I'm eager to learn all these amazing courses! I also love how free I feel when I'm on campus, no uniforms, no restrictions in terms of make up or nail polish or skirt length or what-so-ever, and these are just a few examples. I just have to adjust to this whole new era in my life and I know it requires some time, which is fine. :) 

GRİP'İN G'Sİ  Şimdiden üniversitedeki ilk haftamın ortasına geldik, ve ilk günden hasta oldum... Sanırım vücudum kelimenin tam anlamıyla, sekiz haftalık bir tatilden sonra tüm gün boyunca bir derslikten diğerine koşturmayı reddetti.
Üniversitedeki ilk günlerimi anlatmak çok zor. Hayal kırıklığına uğradığımı falan söylemek istemem ama, şimdiye kadar hiç yeni arkadaş yapmadım, belki sadece bir tane. Belki de bunun nedeni tüm gün iPod'umla dolaşıyor olmamdır ama bilemiyorum, bunun daha kolay olmasını beklerdim, yalnız olmaktan hoşlanmam pek. Öğretmenlerim çok sevimli, ve bir sürü yeni şey öğrenmek için sabırsızlanıorum! Aynı zamanda kampüsteyken, damarlarımda akan özgürlük hissi de çok güzel, forma yok, oje sürememe, makyaj yapamama, kısa etek giyememe derdi de yok, ve bunlar sadece bazı örnekler. Sanırım sadece hayatımdaki bu yepyeni sayfaya alışmaya çalışmalıyım, ve bunun için de ihtiyacım olan tek şey zaman, ki bu problem değil. :)




16 comments:

  1. This life is not a bed of roses, that's true! And its nit so easy to live in this world, though we have to stay positive))
    hopefully, you will find good friends, though probably to have no friends at all, than those who don't understand you, share your feelings or interests. Maybe I'm wrong.
    you look stunning by the way, your photographs are always gorgeous)

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise words, yet again. You're not wrong at all, I feel the same way!
      Thank you so much for being so kind all the time Alexandra! <3

      Delete
  2. i love this look!!!
    so lucky you can still wear shorts!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sorana, too bad I can't anymore, the weather changed drastically!

      Delete
  3. love beige and this looks great, dont worry just give it some time, I promise you this will be the best year of your life :D :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ada, I hope so! <3 :)

      Delete
  4. Love the shorts...

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    www.lifeandstylebylamia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!