Pages

November 22, 2013

In All Chaos, There is Calculation

Cat Top*, c/o Chicnova // Tartan Shirt, Mango // High Waist Shorts, Romwe // Cap & Heels, Mom's


MEOW  I'm sure you are all familiar with cat-freaks or even you are one yourself. I, on the other hand, am a totally different case if not more bizarre. When authors mention old ladies dying with hundreds of cats, I must be their inspirations since my world literally revolves around purrs and meows. My two-most-handsome cats are my everything, and there never goes a day where I don't find myself trying to communicate with every stray cat that I come across with, and fail miserably. Not to mention that my fear against needles disappeared completely when I got my cat tattoo. All in all, I feel in my veins that I belong to a Cat Paradise, or maybe I had a tail and whiskers in one of my previous lives.
And this shirt, is simply saying that Cats are the Coolest with-a-big-exclamation-mark.

MİYAV  Eminim kedi manyağı insanlara aşinasınızdır, hatta belki siz de onlardan birisinizdir. Ben, öte yandan, çok farklı bir vakayım, çok daha garip. Yazarlar, kitaplarında yüzlerce kediyle birlikte ölen ninelerden bahsederken, benden ilham alıyor olmalılar, çünkü hayatım mırlama ve miyavlama arasında dönüyor. Dünyanın en yakışıklı iki kedisi, benim her şeyim ve gerçekten sokakta gördüğüm her kediyle iletişim kurmaya çalışmam günlük hayatımın bir parçası haline geldi, her seferinde gayet güzel bir şekilde reddediliyorum, o ayrı. İğnelere karşı olan fobimin, kedi dövmemi yaptırırken uçup gitmesinden bahsetmiyorum bile. Kısacası, damarlarımda bir Kedi Cenneti'ne ait olduğumu hissediyorum, ya da belki de bir önceki hayatımda bir kuyruğum ve bıyıklarım vardı? 
Ve bu üst, çok basit bir şekilde, Kediler en havalı yaratıklardır diyor, kocaman-bir-ünlem-işareti-ile. 


Keep on purring,
Mırlamaya devam edin,
Eda GÜLER.…


31 comments:

  1. Thank u so much for nice words honey :)

    Loving your blog!
    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Leo so I'm born to be a cat-lover :D That top is adorable!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knew there was another reason why I like you so much! :P Thanks!

      Delete
  3. You look so trendy :-) It's a quirky and fun outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as I understood generally turkish people prefer dogs to cats, and almost no one has a cat pet in the house. It's a bit weird for me because here in Russia everyone has a cat, or two:) I personally have two wonderful and smart home cats, who are definitely members of the family!
    I also like this edgy and chic outfit of you, as always original and creative! Those photographs are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, however my whole family owns cats. Ohh and you've got the same number of cats I do!! And it's true once again, I can't imagine my life without them as well, and I'm pretty sure that my mom loves them much more than she does my brother and me. :D
      Thanks a lot Alexandra, have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
    2. Ahaha, sometimes I feel same too:) my cat adores my mom greatly, and she pays her back with ame feeling, they like two old friends, seriously:) cats ae really smart and beautiful animals, its impossible not to love them:)

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely more of a dog person, although I don't own neither a cat nor a dog. But I can tell you look amazing with that tartan shirt, adds the "something" to this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both actually, but cats own a different place in my heart. :) And thanks so much, I'm happy to hear you think that way!

      Delete
  6. Hi, thanks for your nice comment. I´d like to follow each other but can not find your GFC :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blog! maybe we can follow each other?

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, but the tee is just FABULOUS!!!! Love it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look pretty and great outfit!!


    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha that's a fun shirt!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too perfect! You look great girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!