Pages

November 26, 2013

You Don't Wanna Lose It Again, But I'm Not Like Them

Hat, ASOS // Top, Sheinside(sold out) // Skirt, New Yorker // Heels, Mom's
SET  Before I start babbling about fashion I'd like to give you a huge news that will change my life forever, it's probably not that big, but anyway… I passed my driving exam even though I stopped the car for two times to be exact, and I'll get my hands on my driver's licence sometime during December. 
Secondly, I want to mention the huge change that happened in Istanbul's weather a couple of days ago. The pretty days from Autumn vanished completely as the dull, rainy weather took over sun light and falling leaves. All in all, it was about time, don't you think? And just to clear things out, it's still 14 degrees, but it's windy and cold. Yes, this is cold for me…
Lastly, about my outfit! This might be the only set that I own, and the pieces are from two different places of the world, if not the stores… The skirt is my favourite at the moment, and I got it from a store in Prague as I was strolling around the city with my loveliest friend Verda, and the top is from an online store that I got a couple of months later. All in all, this pattern is my current favourite, and I really enjoyed wearing it from top to bottom. 
Have a great day folks, now I'm heading off to college and after that I'm going to take my brother to Catching Fire as a happy birthday gift. See you!

SET  Moda hakkında saçmalamadan önce, hayatımı tamamiyle değiştiren bir gelişmeden bahsetmek istiyorum, ki sanırım o kadar da büyük bir olay değil ama… Direksiyon sınavımdan geçtim arabayı tam olarak iki kere stop ettirmeme rağmen, ve ehliyetime sanırım Aralık ortası gibi sahip olacağım.
İkinci olarak, İstanbul'da birkaç gündür süre gelen hava durumundaki değişikliği yazacağım. Sonbaharın o güzel günleri, güneş ışığının yerini boğucu ve yağmurlu havanın almasıyla tamamen sona erdi. Ama yine de, zamanı çoktan gelmişti, değil mi? Ve sadece bilginiz olsun diye söylüyorum, hava 14 derece, ama rüzgarlı ve soğuk. Evet, bu bana göre soğuk…
Son olarak, kıyafetim! Bu, sahip olduğum tek set olabilir, ki giydiğim parçalar dünyanın iki ucundan bir araya getirildi diyebilirim, farklı mağazalar kısmına girmiyorum bile… Etek şu anki favorim, ve bunu canımın içi Verda ile Prag sokaklarında dolaşırken bulmuştum, ve üstü de birkaç ay sonra bir online siteden buldum. Yine de, bu desen şu andaki favorim, ve baştan aşağıya bu deseni giymekten büyük zevk aldı.
Güzel bir gün geçirin arkadaşlar, şimdi önce okula gideceğim, daha sonra da kardeşimi doğumgününü kutlamak için Catching Fire filmine götüreceğim. Görüşürüz!


Keep on smiling,
Gülümsemeye devam edin,
Eda GÜLER





32 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe how well the prints match despite from 2 such different stores :) I first thought it was a dress! You look gorgeous!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should've seen my reaction when I saw the top online! :)) Thanks a lot dear!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations:))) Glad you've passed your driving exam, that's really cool!!
    you look chic as always, I love your personal sense of style! Wonderful dress and a hat, just great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know how they let me pass, but I'm happy indeed!
      Thanks a lot, it really means a lot that someone who has an amazing style likes mine! :))

      Delete
  4. Passing driving exam is definitely big news! Congratulations! I remember how I hated the whole process of getting my drivers license, I couldn't believe when it was over that I would never have to stress that much again!
    When I first saw your outfit, I thought- such a nice dress, but then I read it is a top & skirt from different brands! And wow, the print is so, so similar!
    You look really great in this outfit & I like the styling of it a lot! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand you Dear Maddie, I didn't phone the driving school because I was sure that I failed… But my mom made me do it eventually and she literally shouted Hurray when she heard the news. :) Thanks so much!
      I guess the reason why I got both pieces is because of the print, I just love it so much. Thank you so much once again! :))

      Delete
  5. you look so beautiful ! lovely blog :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing, dear! love the hat and the dress)
    i'm also studing turkish right now, so i'm gonna practice it using your blog, hehe)
    i'd love to follow actually, follow me via gfc and i'll definitely follow you back)

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot lovely Yulia!
      Wow, I'd be honoured! And please contact me if you have any troubles with Turkish, our language can be pretty tricky…
      Doing it right away xx

      Delete
  7. Amazing outfit!!!

    http://www.klaranekulova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print on this dress is amazing. Love that you paired it with that gorgeous hat and some the perfect shoes.
    Fantastic look Eda.

    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Busola, I'm glad you like this outfit! xx

      Delete
  9. I also meant to congratulate you on passing your driving test. That is an awesome news and happy for you :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, means really a lot!

      Delete
  10. i love this dress,you are so beautiful
    i follow you darling
    follow me too http://myabeschieri.blogspot.it/
    kiss Mia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is just perfect! You have wonderful sense of style!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Anat, happy to hear you've enjoyed it!

      Delete
  12. this is a beautiful outfit love the hat too I'm trying to find one like this and your so pretty! xx www.strutyourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it at Asos.com! Thanks a lot Bryony. :))

      Delete
  13. lovely dress!
    i just discovered your blog and i really love it!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    let me know :)*

    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Eda.
    Have just found your blog - and I'm already hopelessly fascinated by you.
    You have one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen: A perfect blend of natural sweetness,
    and dark mysterious sensuality. I love your wonderful hair; and as a guy I have to tell you that you
    have the most amazing high-heeled legs in the world of fashion blogging.
    Beauty and sweetness, with a discreet touch of sexiness.
    Kisses and compliments from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I really don't know what to say, this was the top best compliment I've ever received in my entire life, thank you so much Karsten, I'm so happy to hear you like what I do!
      Thanks once more for your support and kind words, you're the loveliest!
      Take care, and I hope you'll keep warm in Denmark!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!