Pages

November 24, 2013

You've Got a Warm Heart, You've Got a Beautiful Brain

White Shirt, Zara // Blue Pullover, H&M // Shorts, Thrifted // Shoes, Chicwish*
PREPPY  I finally managed to come up with an outfit suitable for both my blog and my daily life. Under regular circumstances, I'm caught up in between wearing beautiful skirts and high heels with plain jeans and Converses, you know, coming up with something for my blog and then changing to hit the street. But this is a hitting-two-birds-with-one-stone kinda situation. 
Now, I have to go and attend a breakfast that my mom is hosting, kind of a meeting for Kemalists, and I'll be a photographer throughout the event. In the afternoon, I'll have my driving exam, so wish me luck!
And I have no idea why I look so grumpy in the photos...

PREPPY (Bu kelimenin Türkçesini bulamadım…) Sonunda hem bloguma, hem de günlük hayatıma uygun bir kıyafet bulabildim. Normal şartlarda, blogumda etek ve topuklular giyerken, sokağa sadece kotlar ve Converselerle çıkıyorum, dolayısıyla biraz zorlayıcı bir süreç oluyor benim için her seferinde. Ama bu, bir-taşla-iki-kuş durumu oldu resmen.
Şimdi, gidip annemin düzenlediği bir kahvaltıya katılacağım, Atatürkçülerin tanışma kahvaltısı gibi bir şey, ve bu organizasyon boyunca fotoğrafçılık yapacağım. Öğleden sonra, direksiyon sınavım var, bana şans dileyin!
Ve fotoğraflarda neden bu kadar somurtkam olduğum hakkında bir fikrim yok...

Keep on smiling,
Gülümsemeye devam edin,
Eda GÜLER


24 comments:

  1. The blue sweater is so gorgeous. Very beautiful :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look, dear! :) thanks for the lovely comment! Happy Birthday to your brother as well :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you back, and I'll tell my brother your great wishes, thanks again! :)

      Delete
  3. preppy yet chic and casual! I think this middle-way is suiting you well! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot gorgeous, I feel better in this style. :))

      Delete
  4. Very nice shoots) blue - is your color)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    You look amazing here, I especially love the jumper - the colour is so bright!

    xoxoxoxo

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Helen, I'm glad you like it! <3

      Delete
  6. You look so chic and sophisticated, I always like such combination of a white shirt and bright sweater:) Those photographs are adorable! By the way, wishing you good luck with your driving test!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest Alexandra, me too, that's why I wanted to try this out. :) And it turns out that I passed the exam! :)) Have an amazing one!

      Delete
  7. Great way of wearing shorts for colder weather!

    http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think the same, thanks a lot!

      Delete
  8. This Shoes are really amazing, Your outfit is mind blowing. I like u r Outfit so muchhhhhhh........

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Maria, have an amazing one!

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!