Pages

December 26, 2013

'Cause Before the Start Began, I Always Saw the End

Hat, ASOS // Sunnies, Choies // Blazer, Bershka // Swimsuit, Nasty Gal // Pants, Mango // Heels, Thrifted
Here is the last outfit of 2013! I can't believe there are only a few days left to welcome a brand new year, new adventures, new faces, so many changes! A real excuse to make a fresh start, to start a resolution, to make a difference. I'm going to do a recap for the year 2013, so I'm not going to go there yet, but it's both fascinating and scary to see the end of another year. This week, I'm not doing anything special other than getting my driver's card. How about you folks, anything special you're going to do before the New Year?

2013 yılının en son kıyafet postu karşınızda! Yeni bir yıla birkaç gün kaldığına inanamıyorum, yeni maceralara, yeni yüzlere ve bir sürü değişikliğe! Yeni bir başlangıç yapmak için gerçek bir bahane, yapmak istediklerinizi yerine getirmek, değişim yapmak. 2013 yılıyla ilgili bir pos koyacağım zaten, o yüzden hiç onlara girişmiyorum, ama yeni bir yıla girecek olmak hem büyüleyici hem de korkutucu. Bu hafta ehliyetimi almak dışında pek bir şey yapmayacağım. Siz neler yapacaksınız, Yeni Yıldan önce özel bir planınız var mı?

Keep on smiling,
Gülümsemeye devam edin,
Eda GÜLER







28 comments:

  1. What an amazing look! I love the hat and the swimsuit/leotard/body/whatever you call it :)

    Loving your blog, followed!
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen, so glad you liked it! xx

      Delete
  2. i love your black outfit the back of the top too, so cute. we follow you now hope you will do the same. don't forgot to join our giveaway
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/2013/12/fabulous-giveaway.html
    kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot gorgeous! I'm following you right back xx

      Delete
  3. I love how your outfit posts always show the skyline! So pretty! And I still can't get over your hair!

    xx Faizah,
    21strokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made me blush Faizah, thanks for being so nice! :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful outfit,dear. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment in my blog!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with this outfit and your cat is adorable!
    Cats just love to be in pictures ;-)
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Please let me know!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I should just open a blog for my cats, they're crazy!
      Thank you very much, of course! :))

      Delete
    2. I'm following you back now through GFC!
      Can't wait for your next post

      xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much, appreciated! :)
      The same here xx

      Delete
  7. Great post!
    I love your top, really cute!
    Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style, you are gorgeous! I'm following you now :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Christel! Appreciated xx

      Delete
  9. Really great inspiration! I love how you combined it! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love and happy new Year, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kyra for your lovely comment! Of course, let's do it xx

      Delete
  10. so pretty :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so confident and so stunning! Love the backless top :)
    You look amazing in it xx
    Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Kelly,
      I'm so glad you liked it!
      Have a great weekend :)

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!