Pages

December 5, 2013

Off For the Weekend

PACKING UP  In less than 12 hours, I'll be on the plain with Verda and Irmak to Lausanne. We're going to visit our lovely friend Lina there and I simply can not wait for it, I missed her like crazy. Anyway, I should pack up my stuff and turn off my laptop and get all my medicine since I'm still stick. This weekend is going to be epic! Take care y'all.

BAVUL YAPMACA  12 saatten daha az bir sürede, Verda ve Irmak'la beraber Lozan'a gitmek üzere uçakta olacağız. Orada, çok yakın arkadaşımız olan Lina'yı ziyaret edeceğiz, gerçekten sabırsızlanıyorum, onu deli gibi özledim. Neyse, şimdi gidip toparlanıp laptopumu kapamalıyım ve hala hasta olduğum için ilaçlarımı da almalıyım. Bu haftasonu harika olacak! Kendinize iyi bakın millet!

8 comments:

  1. Take care hun..hope to see you soon :) LOve

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc and g+?
    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Charu for your lovely words!

      Delete
  2. Have a safe trip & have fun while visiting your friend! :)
    And get well soon sweetie!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    Win a $150 gift card to spend on Jollychic.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good! ; )

    http://www.mrkfashion.pl/

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!