Pages

December 24, 2013

Persunmall Wishlist

Printed Shirt // Pastel Jumpsuit // Printed Skirt // Wine Sweater

As I opened up a blog and got really interested in the fashion industry, online shops became crucial sites that I spent enormous amounts on. Persunmall, is one of those sites that I stumbled across and fell instantly. They offer quality pieces for money so less, you won't believe it. You can select from a variety of pieces, from dresses to jewellery, shoes to bags. Above, you see some of the products that I fell in love with on the first site, which are very suitable for the next season, don't you think? What are you waiting for, just click here!

Bloga ilk giriştiğim ve bütün bu moda dünyasıyla ilgilenmeye başladığım zamanlarda, online siteler de zamanımı çokça alan şeyler listesine girdi. Persunmall da karşılaştığım bu online sitelerin arasında, görür görmez tutuldum. Güzel parçaları, yok artık dedirtecek fiyatlarla bulabileceğiniz bu sitede, elbiselerden aksesuarlara, ayakkabılardan çantalara bir çok şeye ulaşabilirsiniz. Yukarda, ilk görüşte aşık olduğum bazı parçaları görebilirsiniz, bir sonraki sezon için çok uygun, ne dersiniz? Daha ne bekliyorsunuz, buraya tıklayın ve keyfinize bakın!

This is an advertisement post,
Bu bir reklam postudur,
Eda GÜLER

10 comments:

  1. Love the prints!
    Great ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfits! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so glad you liked them as well,
      Thanks for being so nice!
      Have a great one!

      Delete
  3. So stunning, love the whole outfit....gorgeous pictures :) Happy holidays!!!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Dear Anat, happy holidays to you as well! :))

      Delete
  4. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Also, do join my giveaway to win 2x30$ coupon to shop at Dressale! Just follow this link here: http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.ch/2013/12/want-these-shoes.html

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kristina, of course, I'd love to xx

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!