Pages

January 3, 2014

The Pieces of My Heart Are Missing You

Photos by: Efe GÜLER
Bershka Rings // Stradivarius Blouse // ASOS (click) High Waist Pants // Thrifted Heels
Hey everyone! Sorry for delaying my first post of 2014 for three days, but I just couldn't find the energy to do anything really. 2014 started with great plans and expectations when me and my friends were counting down to one, but on the afternoon came the worst news ever. We've lost my grandfather to Alzheimer on the 1st of January, who was in the hospital for a month. Although we were expecting this for several years now, no matter how much you prepare for something like this, you just feel as if someone's chocking you. So I'm sorry if I don't post so regularly for some time, I just need some time away from everything for a little while...

Herkese merhaba! 2014'ün ilk postunu üç gün sonra paylaştığım için üzgünüm, fakat hiçbir şey yapacak enerjim yoktu gerçekten. 2014, arkadaşlarımla geri sayım yaparken harika plan ve beklentilerle başlamıştı, fakat öğleyin hayatımın en kötü haberini aldım. Dedemi, 1 Ocak'ta Alzheimer'e kaybettik, kendisi bir aydan uzun bir süredir yoğun bakımdaydı. Her ne kadar bu sona kendimizi yıllardır hazırlasak da, böyle bir durumda biri sizi boğuyormuş gibi hissediyorsunuz. Bir süre düzenli bir şekilde yazmazsam affedin, her şeyden biraz uzaklaşmaya ihtiyacım var...

Keep on smiling,
Gülümsemeye devam edin,
Eda GÜLER







30 comments:

  1. i love those pants!!! you look amazing :)

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/2013/12/countdown.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's sad news! Of course, take your time, your readers will be here whenever you come back :) Love this outfit, especially the rings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and support, they mean the world to me! <3

      Delete
  3. Simple is beautiful! I love your outfit so much, esp. those pants!
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely Amy, glad you like them!

      Delete
  4. Astonishing! And you have the prettiest smile! :)
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, you made me blush :)

      Delete
  5. I had a crush on your pants, so chic! Firts you perfectly well) You look just stunning!
    Hope you have a great new year 2014. May all your dreams come true.. !
    Keep in touch:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much lovely Alexandra, so glad you liked them!
      Hope that as well, thanks a lot! xx

      Delete
  6. Eda you look so different in these photos!! But yes pretty as always and you have a gorgeous smile <3 Love love love the outfit!! Awesome photography!!

    Happy new year hun :)

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, thanks! I'm trying to change into this kind of photography for the New Year with the help of my brother <3
      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  7. You look so cute.I like all your outfit,this is amazing.
    A line prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miller, this means a lot <3

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfit! you look great :)
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear! You look so pretty. Love the whole outfit :)
    xoxo

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning, love the whole outfit....gorgeous pictures :)) Have a lovely week


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear Anat! Have an amazing one xx

      Delete
  11. i love this look and your hair is gorgeous !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!