Pages

March 2, 2014

I've Got My Friends

Free, free to be myself / Free to need some time / Free to need some help / So I'm reaching, baby, out / When I'm lonely in the crowd / When the silence gets too loud / I'll be crashing on your couch // And if I never forget you baby / Tonight I'm gonna let your memory, baby, go / Oh it's sad I know // But at least I got my friends / Share a rain coat in the wind / They got my back until the end / If I'll never fall in love again / At least I've got my friends // I don't wanna think / I just wanna feel / I just wanna dream, yeah / So pour another round / And throw it back until it's down / Let's get lost until we're found / Again and again // And even if I never forget you baby / Tonight I'm gonna let your memory, baby, go / Oh it's sad I know // But at least I got my friends / Share a rain coat in the wind / They got my back until the end / If I'll never fall in love again / At least I've got my friends




Spiked Earring, H&M
Cardigan, Sheinside (click)
White Tee, Bershka
Jeans, Sheisnide (click)
Chunky Boots, Chicwish (click)
Keep on smiling,
Gülümsemeye devam edin,
Eda GÜLER

28 comments:

  1. these jeans are rad!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!! :) Looking great!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in such a cool place, the view is breathtaking! Love the whole outfit, especially your cutout boots and jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to see the sea from the terrace, but they built tall houses -_- Nevertheless, thanks a lot Tanja! :)

      Delete
  4. Very cool outfit
    Great pics too! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce look est top les jeans sont superbes le manteau est magnifique les chaussures sont hyper belles les photos sont magnifiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Renato, vous êtes le meilleur!

      Delete
  6. Amazing photographs this outfit is so eye-catching and looks very cool against the city background ! Love it=]

    x Victoria
    http://alfandemilio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Victoria, you're so kind! Have a great one xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! Your pants destroyed jean is awesome with black shoes.

    If you want to collaboration Korean fashions, visit http://fashioninkorea.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a chic look! Love your chunky cardigan and he distressed jeans are so cool!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca, I'm glad you liked the combo!

      Delete
  9. Nice jeans and the boots are stunning! This fits so well :-)
    Rathana xx FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rathana, you're so kind!

      Delete
  10. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/
    http://shinestarminex.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your destroy jeans and your boots!
    It's so grunge.
    Xx
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girl, you're such a fashion chameleon. One time you can appear so lady-like and polished, gothic and vintage in another, and now you come up with a casual grunge-y style and you look equally great in all of those. *Salute*

    -Aini
    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made me blush there, haha, but then again, you're my fashion twin so thanks a lot! You know, a lot of things you write to me are very accurate to you as well, you look great in no matter what you wear. :)

      Delete
  13. Loving those Jeans, I've been searching everywhere for a pair of shreds like them! You are so natural in front of the camera, looking forward to seeing more:) XX EMILY www.stylefileaustralia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Sheinside or Asos, they have amazing pieces, but of course online shopping can be a bit tricky at times! Thanks a lot for your compliment, you're so kind. :)

      Delete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!