Pages

April 29, 2014

Got Different People Inside My Head, I Wonder Which One That They Like Best

Bonjour peeps, and please excuse my cheesy entrance as I'm having butterflies in my stomach for our little trip to France happening tomorrow! I've heard so many good and bad stuff about France, one being the fact that it's really expensive there, and being in an economic crisis helps a lot, second, that French people can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, considering that only intermediate-French-speaker is my friend Verda, and lastly there are some areas where it's slightly more dangerous, which is the least of my concerns since we have those suburbs a lot around here as well. On the bright side, I can't wait to visit Disneyland, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Champs-Élysées and so much more. 
As for my outfit, I know it's been trousers three in a row now, but I'm hoping that you don't mind. I couldn't help but add a hint of French-ness with this Beret, and the sunnies are perfect if you don't have enough time to put on proper make-up. If you'd been following my blog for a while, you'll already know my weakness for crop tops and needless to say my craving for these chunky booties. Anyways, I gotta return to do my luggage, there is just so much to do and so little time. See you in 5!
Black Beret // Ebay (click)
Sunnies // Romwe (click)
Leather Jacket // Stradivarius
Crop Top // Forever 21
Denim High Waist Pants // Bershka
Chunky Boots // Chicwish (click)
Photos by: Efe GÜLER

À bientôt!
Eda GÜLER

7 comments:

  1. Hope you'll have a nice time in Paris! Love this outfit, the crop top and jeans are simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time since the last time i dropped by! Nice outfit! A frenchy chic with a twist of badass booties and leather jacket. I do hope you have a great time in France! Can't wait to see how the trip goes in this blog :)

    Take care!

    Aini
    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you! Thanks a lot dear Aini, I'm waiting for my friends to hand over the photos, I'll post them right away :)

      Delete
  3. I loooove acid wash denim! I have a similar pair of high-waisted jeans with a zip on the ankles and I wear them sooo much! Hope you have an amazing trip :-)

    Like A Harte // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. İnsanın komite başkanı böyle olmalı işte! (:

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!