Pages

April 2, 2014

Mother Looking at Me, Tell Me What Do You See, Yes, I've Lost My Mind

Just as the weather is finally turning around, I think I'm catching a cold. As ironic as that sounds, my life is full of these little funny side dishes but whatcha gonna do? I should probably take a pill or something. I should also add how numb I feel because of the results of the Local Elections we had a couple of days ago. There are tons of evidences on of how AKP manipulated the voting procedure and changed the results and everything, but when they control everything, from the law to the army and police, there are just a few things that we, as citizens, can do. And that includes waiting for a miracle, which we've been waiting for one since they became the government and well, things have only gone worse.
I just don't want to believe we can be this stupid. After the Gezi Protests, the people who died there, the briberies, the tapes and so many awful things; how can the result still be this? I simply do not understand.

I should also add how this wig makes feel like a complete different person and well, it just amazes me how one accessory can change your whole look, and how you look effects your attitude greatly.





Wig // Choies
Head Piece // Accessorize
Scarf // H&M
Pastel Pink Dress // Romwe
Boots // Thrifted

Photos by: Efe GÜLER

Keep on smiling,
Eda GÜLER

16 comments:

  1. You look beauty! I love the heels. Love your hair!
    Kisses
    yosoyuncuadradito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wig but I'm so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. I've heard that Turkish government decided to ban Twitter and Youtube in Turkey, that's really weird. I don't know what was the reasons for that, but such sosial networks should be available for everyone, I suppose.
    Those photographs are wonderful as always, you are right one little detail can change the whole attire greatly, you look so ethnic and chic:) I really like the way you look!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the same! When the government should be giving out information about what they're doing to the citizens, our government do the opposite -which is pretty wise I must say, considering they're not doing great things underneath the surface.
      Thanks a lot Alexandra, hope the weather got a lot better there!

      Delete
  3. That scarf is great! I love it worn as a wrap and as a belt :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eda: I'm sorry about the situation in your country. I am Albanian and I know what it means. I hope it will be resolved soon. This look based on black skirt and pink shirt for me is very adorable....
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your words and wishes Eni, it's great to have people like you who understands, even though I would never want people to experience such things... Anyways, thanks a lot once more! :)

      Delete
  5. Great Iook!))I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Headbands suit you perfectly! And I not only love the unique way you tied your kimono around your waist, but your photo layout is amazing. :-) Do you have bloglovin?

    Like A Harte // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ivana, I LOVE your style! Unfortunately I only use GFC+.

      Delete
  7. great headpiece :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit (and yes, this headband does really change the look but it's probably because of your straight hair too). And yes, heard of what is happening in Turkey and I can't believe it! And they even blocked Youtube & Twitter?! I really don't know how people could fight against something like that government..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitter is accessible again, but Youtube is still blocked... The sad part is that they don't fight against it, they're basically giving their votes to be in this position. It's really sad... But thanks anyway Tanja, hope you're more than fine! :)

      Delete
  9. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!