Pages

May 10, 2014

Be My Only, Be the Water Where I'm Wading

The weather in Istanbul sucks nowadays; as the sky is dull and grey and, there is this constant downpour of the rain, though I'm still grateful that it's warm enough to get out with just a light jacket. This is how I looked at my friends' birthday party the other night, minus the hat.
My days are going quite well, I've met some new people and my courses are getting lighter as the end of the semester is finally approaching. I still don't know what to do this summer, normally we'd begin to finalise our plans by now but this year, all of my friends will either be off to summer schools or they'll be working. I want to work too but I guess I'm too late since I doubt that there are any positions left, suitable for me. I hope you guys are all well, and Happy-early Mother's Day to all the amazing mommies out there!


"Bad Hair Day" Beanie, Frontrow Shop (click)
Spiked Earrings, Bershka
Faux Leather Jacket, Stradivarius
Patterned Dress, Forever 21
Faux Leather Booties, Thrifted
Photos by: Efe GÜLER

Keep on smiling,
Eda GÜLER

11 comments:

  1. Your bad hair day beanie is so cool but its weird cause you have beautiful long hair :) love it so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear anon! <3 i put it on because i had my hair straightened the day before and it looked like a total mess the other day. :)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful dress, it looks so chic and feminine! At the same time paired with lather jacket it looks edgy and so groovy! Those photographs turned out so great;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra, it's so flattering to read these from someone who has an amazing taste! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, you look so amazingly stylish with this dress and your heels! Hope you get a job though :) I might be coming to Istanbul in October, would you be willing to give me some advice on what I have to visit? Maybe we could meet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Tanja, I hope that as well!
      Oh myyy I'm already excited, we should definitely meet! Do you have a Facebook account or a personal email where we can talk about this trip? :)

      Delete
  4. That dress is so cool, I just love this backdrop!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!