Pages

June 16, 2014


The day started with my head knocking on to the bathroom's floor and my mom panicking and rushing me to the hospital. This is the second time I've fainted in the last four days, and well, even though I generally have a low blood pressure and faint at least once a year, it got me scared too. The docs said that there wasn't something neurologic, but could very well be something to do with cardiology so they wanted some blood tests and etc. We'll see what's up with me in a couple of days.
I'm both proud and relieved that I'm done with the first year of college, and my GPA increased a lot compared to the first semester. Now I'm spending my time watching Suits, Dexter, Da Vinci's Demons; and reading the book, The Fault in Our Stars, which is great by the way.
This is the outfit that I wore to my friend Verda's play the other night and she was truly the star, I was so proud and excited for her. The earring was a love at first sight and the flats I'm wearing are currently my favourites. I also got my nose pierced as you can see, which is not healed yet since it's only been four days. Now I gotta count back the hours left for the season finale of Game of Thrones. Oh and I never got the chance to thank everyone who followed my baby blog, I can't believe it has 600+ followers.

Gold Earring, Zara
Fringed Kimono, Asos (click)
Cut Out Top, Tobi (click)
High Waisted Leggings, Topshop
Flats, Thrifted
Photos by: Efe GÜLER

Until next time,
Keep on smiling,
Eda GÜLER

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's very chic!
    http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com
    http://instagram.com/rachelpittman_

    ReplyDelete

I'm thankful for any criticism, comment or any form of words which will help me to improve, so shoot me!