May 1, 2018

Mood Board: May


 Wishing a splendid May to all you beautiful souls out there. By the time this post is up, I'll probably be on a flight to Toronto, where my brother lives. It's been so long since I saw him, and I'm excited as hell. On a more negative note, I've been neglecting my studies and my gym sessions, so hopefully this month will be transformational for both of these matters. Hope you're reconnecting with your loved ones, just as I am. x


April has been a swirl, coming and going in an instant. I want to share A LOT with you, just pour my heart to my baby blog, but I feel like I'm all over the place nowadays, I just need to find my ground first. Everything is going great, April has been a reflective and soothing month for me, and with Spring evolving into blazing Summer, I feel like I can regain my energy fully. One thing that's been bothering me is my insomniac nights, but it's very typical during seasonal changes, so I'm crossing fingers that it'll pass soon. I also got a new camera that I'm dying to try out, and I think this month would be exceptional for that. My mom and I finally booked a ticket to Toronto to visit my brother, and I'm excited as hell. We're going there on the 4th and staying for 9 nights. You can expect a good ol' vlog once I'm back. I also finished Dan Brown's latest book Origins AND IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. Well, not better than the others though, because although the characters, setting and story development were epic as hell, I felt like the end was rather expected... But regardless, yet another must read book. Now, on to the next 37 books that awaits me on my shelf. Have I mentioned that I'm absolutely in love with Peaky Blinders, a heads up to those of you that are not watching, I'm finishing the second season in a couple of episodes and it's already on my top 3 favorite shows following Dexter & Friends.

Hope you all had a marvelous April, and will have an even better May x
Talk to you soon x

Oh and subscribe to my Youtube channel haha: Room 95 on Youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?