October 12, 2018

Mood Board: October


  I never thought I'd ever write a blog post from the office. Yup, you heard it right. Your blogger has entered the adult world exactly a month ago, and still can't keep up with the pace of it. I guess that's mainly the reason why I've skipped September's mood board as I was trying to survive the days of constant rain with my added lack of energy and moodiness. But I feel like I'm more at ease now that the weather is somewhat settled to its usual pace, as well as thanks to my biological clock getting more used to waking up at the dawn.

I've been sick pretty much the entire month, in fact have been hospitalized twice in a week. It turns out that the whole changing weather and waking up early had its toll on me that my immune system completely shut down. It was just a regular day where I woke up at 6.30 but couldn't get out of the bed, and it wasn't due to my laziness this time. By the time I dragged myself out of the bed and made it out of the house altogether, I had missed a great amount of time and decided to take an en route via driving instead of taking the public transportation. It made sense really, until I parked my car and felt every cell of my body sending alarms that ended up with me rolling to the back seat and sleeping there for the next two hours. When I woke up and forced myself to drive back home, I realized that I had a fever, which is pretty funny because I almost never have a fever. Even when I'm dead sick, my fever never rises. This time it rose up to 39,4 and I was shaking with my purple lips, so that's when we decided to go to the hospital. After that, I was sent to rest at home for the next 4 days and prescribed with two antibiotics, pain killers and two other medications to fight with my fever and nausea. After I got back to my feet, I went to the office for three days straight and then at one night, I got the flu and went back to resting for the next 4 days again. So kids, please take your vitamins during the shitty weather and listen to your body, especially when you're lifestyle is completely changing. I went to sleeping at 4 am to waking up at 6 am in a week so my body naturally reacted and died and was reborn from the ashes in the process...



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?