January 31, 2019

This is From Matilda

Earrings: ZARA | Hat: ASOS | Top: INSTAGRAM SHOP | Skirt: TRENDYOL | Boots: BERSHKA

  Being back with an outfit post, and this post being the first in 2k19 feels great; and I should thank my boyfriend who kindly insisted to take my pictures, stating that he knows my best features. This outfit was something I've put together for a friend's birthday a couple of months ago, and I have Istanbul's great weather to thank for being able to wear something like this and not freeze my ass of in January. I promise to come back with more content in the near future, as great things are happening and I can't wait to share it here x


Now this outfit is definitely something I see my mom wearing when I was young, she would always have a printed dress or skirt on, and would look absolutely great. Growing up with two of my role models always looking very sharp and so well-put-together had its impacts on me as well, and although I went through some very shitty fashion phases as a teenager, I now love to experiment with different styles to eventually have a solid sense myself.

When my friends asked me why I haven't been blogging, or when anons asked me why I've been off my blog as of lately on Tumblr, I often asked myself the same question. And I guess the answer is simply that I lacked the inspiration, the motivation and the drive to continue on blogging, but I'm hoping to change that and fall back into blogging constantly, as I absolutely love the feeling whenever I finalize a post and have it running on my blog. With that being said, it's okay to take a breath every now and then, and I myself went into a social-media detox a couple of weeks ago, deactivating my Instagram, and not checking my Tumblr. During that period, I finished two books and started meditation again, so it was amazing. But I guess I'm addicted to social media like any other person born in this era. After all, we all want to be heard. I'm leaving my social medias at the end of this post if you guys want to take a peek at them.



Be kind to yourself,
Eda x
 Istanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?