March 6, 2018

Mood Board: March


 Happy March peeps. As you're reading this, I'll probably be either packing my suitcase or on a flight, to possibly and hopefully the best trip of my entire life. This year has been acting kind to me for the past weeks, and I'm grateful to experience the energy and positivity floating on my veins. Here I'll leave you with my mood board specific for March, and a little bit of what's on my mind. Enjoy, and stay warm for a couple of more days until the sun is out for the better! 


 Herkese mutlu bir Mart dileyerek başlayayım. Siz bu postu okurken, ben ya bavul yapıyor ya da çoktan hayatımın muhtemelen en iyi yolculuğu olacak maceraya gidiyor olacağım. Bu sene, son birkaç haftadır bana oldukça nazik davranıyor ve enerjimin ve pozitifliğimin geri dönüyor oluşunu hissetmek çok iyi geliyor. Size, Mart ayına özel bir mood board (mood boardun Türkçesi var mı acaba?) hazırladım, aynı zamanda bu ay için kafamda olan şeyleri de paylaştım. Umarım beğenirsiniz, baharın gelmesine çok az kalmışken soğuktan korunmayı da unutmayın!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?