February 4, 2018

I'm Not a Sinner, He Wasn't the One

Earrings: ZARA | Necklaces: BERSHKA | Coat: ZARA | Turtleneck: ZARA | Pants: TRENDYOL | Bag: ZARA | Boots: BERSHKA 

  As you may understand from my first two posts that I'm aiming to step outside of my comfort zone with this platform, not only share my fashion indulgences but also let you in on my many other passions and adventures. With that being said, it would be unfair to myself if I did not post something related to fashion, so here it is! There are a few outfits that I want to wear over and over again without finding the right occasion, especially when it's winter and all gloomy outside and you barely have the willingness to dress somewhat appealing.

This particular outfit has been my favorite for some time now; the colors, accessories and textures are all very elegant without overdoing it, and provides you with just the right amount of warmth.  I actually first put together these pieces thanks to an EYP conference two years ago, and this post was actually published under my last domain sometime in 2017, but I love it so much that I want my first fashion post to be this particular look. Hope you like it just as much!

Until the next time,
Be kind to yourself,
EG.


1 comment:

  1. I really adore your curls! And of course your outfit. Those earrings are so gorgeous and I am in awe! LOVE that and the button detail of your sweater is too sweet. :) x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?